OCEAN LED ULTRA WHITE 2010XFM HD GEN2 UNDERWATER LIGHT
FREE SHIPPING for OceanLED 2010XFM Pro Series HD Gen2 LED Underwater Lighting - Ultra White
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
OCEAN LED ULTRA WHITE 2010XFM HD GEN2 UNDERWATER LIGHT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONPro Series XFM HD Gen2
XFM models, or Xchangeable Flush Mounts, are just that - they're
exchangeable without hauling should servicing ever be needed. Their
exceptionally low profile head offers virtually unlimited hull mounting options, including retrofitting into most existing underwater lighting hole cut-outs, yielding immediate benefits of no startup power surge, low heat, minimal maintenance, and improved light output.
At 7,000-fixture lumen brightness the 2010XFM HD Gen2 model is 67%
brighter than its predecessor by exploiting the next generation of High
Definition LEDs from Cree.
Suitable for all hull types up to and over 65' (20m) using 2-6 lights with
spacing of 3-5' (1-1.5m) - for metal hulls, add the Delrin Isolation Sleeve
accessory. Deutsch plug-and-play quick connectors make this light a quick fit. Maintenance is easy; just wipe away marine growth from its scratch resistant Tritonium glass lens. Three super bright LED color options.
For an even brighter light choose 3010XFM HD Gen2. For a light with a smaller hole cut-out better suited for transom mount applications choose 2010TH. For a light with color-change capabilities choose from our Colours models.
- 12/24vDC (AC Upgrade Available)
- 40,000+ Hour Life
- Tritonium Marine Growth Protection
- Plug & Play
- Aluminium Bronze AB2
- Factory Sealed
- Reverse Polarity Protected
Boat Size:up to 65' (20M)
Transom Spacing:3-5' (1.0-1.5M)
Transom Quantity: 2-6
Hull Spacing:3-6' (1.0-1.8M)
Installation Depth (to top of fixture): 8-10" (200-250mm)
Light Output Equivalent To: 250W HID Metal Halides
Fixture Lumens (total light output from a finished fixture): 7,000
Current/Amp Draw (DC) (AC Upgrade Available): 12VDC 5.8A / 24VDC 2.9A
Current/Amp Draw (AC): 110VAC 50/60HZ 0.76 / 240VAC 50/60HZ 0.35A
Save $0 when you buy the OCEAN LED ULTRA WHITE 2010XFM HD GEN2 UNDERWATER LIGHT for only $2999 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
OCEAN LED ULTRA WHITE 2010XFM HD GEN2 UNDERWATER LIGHT VIDEOS
OCEAN LED ULTRA WHITE 2010XFM HD GEN2 UNDERWATER LIGHT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
AB2 Aluminum Bronze
OCEAN LED ULTRA WHITE 2010XFM HD GEN2 UNDERWATER LIGHT SHIPPING & RETURN
11.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.