RETURN & REFUND POLICYEffective Date : May 11, 2020
NVN Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment.
Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by us, We will provide one of the following (your choice) within a seven (7) business days: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances.
Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless there's an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS/FedEX has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
A prepaid return shipping label will be provided for defective items if deemed necessary by the manufacturer. The customer must first contact the manufacturer for technical support to confirm product is defective and that product replacement is deemed necessary. Please provide the name of the technician, serial number, and details about the defect. Return instructions and a label will be provided.
Eligible non-defective products may be returned for a full refund minus shipping paid (if any). To be eligible for a non-defective return, your merchandise must be unused/unopened and must be in the original packaging. Non-defective returns that show signs of installation/use, missing parts/packaging, missing proof of purchase/UPC code, or have serial numbers that do not match our records will not be accepted. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective returns. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for items of value. NVN Marine is not liable for lost or damaged return packages.
General - Cancellations, Shipping Damage, Missing Packages, Shipment Refusals:
Orders that you submit online are processed immediately and may not be cancelled, and you may need to wait until you receive the merchandise in order to return it. Claims of shipment damage, incorrect/missing items, or non-receipt of goods must be made within seven (7) days. Customer is responsible for all costs associated with refused shipments including carrier fees, freight to the customer, and return freight. We reserve the right to refuse returns that are sent COD, without a return authorization, show signs of undisclosed installation/use, has missing parts/packaging, missing proof of purchase/UPC code, or have serial numbers that do not match our records. If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, We reserve the right to refuse the return/exchange, or to impose different or additional conditions. Please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for additional applicable information.
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.