RETURN & REFUND POLICYEffective Date : Sep 29, 2021
NVN Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment.
A restocking fee will NOT be applied for returns that are unused and still in the original packaging.
- A return merchandise authorization (RMA) must be requested by the customer before returning products.
- The RMA will be issued with return instructions up to three (3) business days after a request is made.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Even for items that received free shipping. The shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- The cost of prepaid return labels will be deducted from the refund.
- Returned products must be in new condition with no signs of use, in the original packaging, with all original tags/stickers/labels still affixed.
- For packages that are returned in an unsealed condition or without the original packaging, a processing fee of up to 20% will be applied to the return.
- All returns are inspected before being processed. The inspection period can take up to seven (7) business days after your return was delivered.
- If the return is due to a defective product or a mistake on our part, we will provide a prepaid shipping label for the return. In all other situations, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- A 20% processing fee will be applied to any returns from the wrong shipping address or a refused delivery.
- All refunds will be returned to the original payment method used at the time of purchase. The return will be processed as store credit if the original payment method is unavailable.
Our return policy does not apply to the following goods. These products/orders are ineligible for return, refund, or exchange.
- Any installed product
- Any software, mapping/chart/cartography data cards
- Items that are registered such as boats, EPIRB, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, and life rafts
- Sanitary products
- All special orders (special pricing, international, truck freight)
- All gas, electric and trolling motors
- Remanufactured products
- Any cut or customized items such as boat covers, cable, rope, hose, chain or rigging
- Air conditioners, generators, and appliances
No Exchange Policy:
We do not accept orders or items for exchange. If you need a different size, color or product please return your item(s) for a refund and place a new order at your convenience. Placing the new order now just ensures that you will receive it quickly, and that it won't go out of stock.
Return Policy Abuse:
NVN Marine reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of abusing any NVN Marine return policy.
A prepaid return shipping label and instructions will be provided for defective items if deemed necessary by the manufacturer. The customer must contact the manufacturer for technical support to confirm that the product is defective and that product replacement is deemed necessary. Please provide the technician's name, serial number, and details about the defect.
Eligible non-defective products may be returned for a full refund (minus any paid shipping). In order to be eligible for a non-defective return, the merchandise must be unused, unopened, and in the original packaging. Returns showing signs of installation/use, missing parts or packaging, missing proof of purchase/UPS code, or items that have serial numbers that do not match our records will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for a non-defective return. Purchasing shipping insurance for valuable items is recommended. NVN Marine is not liable for any lost or damaged return packages.
General - Cancellations, Shipping Damage, Missing Packages or Shipment Refusals:
All orders placed online are immediately processed and can not be canceled. You will have to wait to receive the order before you can return it for a refund. Any and all claims of damage during shipment, incorrect/missing items, or the non-receipt of goods must be reported within seven (7) days after your order has been delivered. The customer is responsible for any fees associated with a refunded shipment, including carrier fees and those related to freight shipping. NVN Marine reserves the right to refuse any returns that are sent cash on delivery (COD) without having received the return authorization, showing signs of installation/use, have missing parts or packaging, missing proof of purchase/UPS code, or items that have serial numbers that do not match our records. If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, NVN Marine reserves the right to refuse the return/exchange or impose different or additional conditions. Please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for additional applicable information.
Last Updated: Sep 29 2021
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org