FURUNO GP170D IMO DGPS NAVIGATOR
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno GP170D IMO DGPS Navigator
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO GP170D IMO DGPS NAVIGATOR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGP170D IMO DGPS Navigator
Furuno's GP170D is a highly stable and reliable GPS/Differential position fixing system for ocean going ships, large yachts, ferries and commercial vessels. It is an ideal position sensor for Radar, AIS, ECDIS, Autopilot, Echo Sounder and other navigation and communications equipment. The designed GPS chip and antenna deliver enhanced stability and precision in position fixing. Noise rejection capabilities are incorporated in the new receiver, delivering anti-jamming function as well as a high level of tolerance towards multi-path mitigation. Tolerance towards multi-path mitigation is further enhanced when the GPA020S or GPA021S antenna unit is utilized.
A variety of display modes are available including Plotter, Course, Highway, Data and Integrity. The Integrity display mode delivers a highly accurate Skyplot presentation of currently viewable satellites, status on GNSS/SBAS signal reception including strength and SNR, and elevation angles of available satellites, as well as detailed information about available beacon stations.
- Differential GPS utlizes terrestrial station signals to enhance
- Satellite-based positioning
- Augmentation to enhance precision by utilizing SBAS and DGPS
- Full compliance with IMO MSC. 114 (73) and IEC 61108-4
- 10 Hz (0.1 second) position update rate making steady own ship tracking possible
- Front panel USB port for export/import of routing data, menu settings and user settings
- BAM (Bridge Alert Management) ready
- LAN interface for efficient network integration into bridge system (IEC 61162-450)
- Simplified menu operation
- Enhanced route planning/management function
- Display Size: 5.7"
- Display Type: Color LCD
- Power Use: 12-24 VDC
- Receiver Type: GPS or DGPS
Save $700 when you buy the FURUNO GP170D IMO DGPS NAVIGATOR for only $2595 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO GP170D IMO DGPS NAVIGATOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FURUNO GP170D IMO DGPS NAVIGATOR SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 20.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.