AIRMAR DT800 PLASTIC THRU 12 DEGREE TILT NMEA2000
AIRMAR DT800 PLASTIC THRU 12 DEGREE TILT NMEA2000 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DT812PV-235-N2 - 235kHz - Plastic Thru Hull Smart Sensor - 12° Tilt - NMEA 2000 - 6M Cable
Airmar has taken its proven Tilted Element™ and broadband technologies and applied them to its leading line of Smart™ Sensors. The DT800 is a low-profile, retractable, thru-hull sensor that computes accurate depth and temperature data and sends it to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® display. The DT800 operates at a frequency of 235 kHz and can run simultaneously with other Airmar 50/200 kHz transducers on-board with no interference. The broadband ceramic delivers depth readings to 183 m (600'), as well as accurate shallow-water readings in as little as 500 mm (1.6'). Available in fixed 0°, 12°, or 20° tilt, the DT800 is perfect for power and sailboat applications. It is sold with a choice of rugged housings— plastic, bronze, or stainless steel—to accommodate any vessel type or hull material. These low-profile housings do not affect hull performance and will provide accurate readings at high speeds.
Airmar's Smart™ Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signal from the depth transducer is processed right inside the sensor itself. All that is needed to receive depth and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible device or display. Because the ceramic is tilted inside the housing, the transducer beam is oriented straight down, resulting in strong bottom echo returns and accurate depth readings. The retractable housing with a self-closing valve reduces water flow into the vessel when the transducer is removed for cleaning.
Smart™ Sensor Features
- Broadband ceramic available with 0°, 12° and 20° tilt options
- Enhanced depth performance
- Maximum Depth Range: 180M (594’)
- Minimum range 0.5M (1.6’)
- Urethane face provides better sensitivity
- Excellent high-speed performance
- Fixed 12° tilt for 8° to 15° deadrise
- NMEA 2000 output
- 100 W RMS power
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- All models have depth and temperature
- 235 kHz eliminates interference with fishfinders
- Retractable insert provides ease of serviceability
- Usable Shaft Length: 57mm (2.25”)
- 6M(19.8”) NMEA 2000® devicenet cable and connector
- 51mm (2”) housing
- Blanking plug included
- Accommodates maximum hull thicknesses 54 mm (2 1/8”)
- Accommodates minimum hull thicknesses 6.3 mm (0.25”)
DT812PV-235-N2-235kHz-Plastic through-hull smart sensor-12°tilt-NMEA 2000-6M CableAirmar has adopted its tried-and-tested Tilted Element™ and broadband technology and applied it...
Save $49 when you buy the AIRMAR DT800 PLASTIC THRU 12 DEGREE TILT NMEA2000 for only $276 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
AIRMAR DT800 PLASTIC THRU 12 DEGREE TILT NMEA2000 USER REVIEWS
AIRMAR DT800 PLASTIC THRU 12 DEGREE TILT NMEA2000 SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 10.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|