VEXILAR FLX-30 HEAD ONLY NO TRANSDUCER
FREE SHIPPING for Vexilar FLX-30 Head Only - No Transducer
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
VEXILAR FLX-30 HEAD ONLY NO TRANSDUCER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
FLX-30 Head Only - No Transducer
FLX-30™BB Head only (No transducer). Vexilar has delivered on the dream of developing a broad band flasher sonar with unmatched interference rejection and signal clarity. Based on the same easy to use, auto-ranging performance platform as the FLX-28, the FLX-30 offers the angler seven frequencies from which to choose, and with 20 IR settings, 140 combinations are available to kill interference once and for all! The magic begins with the world’s first broad band Ice-Ducer™ made from an array of dozens of small crystals. They deliver a wide sonar frequency band from a 19-degree beam at 160 kHz to an 8-degree at 300 kHz. Anglers can fine-tune the display to knock-out interference and sharpen target ID down to ¼". The FLXâ€‘30 features night mode, three power level settings, three zoom zones, three manual depth setting ranges to 300 feet and five color palette choices. With Vexilar’s legendary sunlight-readable, 525-segment resolution display now enhanced with broad band technology, it is safe to say you will never look at ice fishing the same way again!
- Seven frequencies from 160 to 300 kHz*
- 140 interference rejection options (7 frequencies with 20 settings each)*
- Target ID down to 1/4"
- Digital depth display
- Day and night display brightness settings
- Battery status and low-battery alert
- Three power level settings
- Three zoom zones
- Three manual depth setting ranges to 300 feet
- Five color palette choices
- Long lasting brushless flasher technology
- When used with the Vexilar broad band Ice-Ducer™
- Frequency: 160 kHz, 180 kHz, 200 kHz, 225 kHz, 250 kHz, 275 kHz and 300 kHz
- Power output: 1,000 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 300 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 1 lb.
Save $0 when you buy the VEXILAR FLX-30 HEAD ONLY NO TRANSDUCER for only $560 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
VEXILAR FLX-30 HEAD ONLY NO TRANSDUCER SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.