RAYMARINE EV-DBW EVOLUTION AUTO PILOT VOLVO EDITION
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
RAYMARINE EV-DBW EVOLUTION AUTO PILOT VOLVO EDITION PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
EV-DBW Evolution Autopilot for Volvo
The EV-DBW Volvo has been designed for the latest drive-by-wire steering systems and connects directly to Raymarines SeaTalk ng bus. Connects to Volvo IPS using an ECI-100 interface. The Evolution autopilot systems perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximize performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions - Evolution autopilots steer so accurately they can save fuel and get you to your destination faster.
Raymarine p70Rs Autopilot Control Head
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- Supplied with protective suncover
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
IN THE BOX
- p70Rs Control Unit
- EV2 Sensor Core
- Volvo link cable
- Volvo Y-Loom cable
- Evolution Cabling Kit
Save $0 when you buy the RAYMARINE EV-DBW EVOLUTION AUTO PILOT VOLVO EDITION for only $2499 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RAYMARINE EV-DBW EVOLUTION AUTO PILOT VOLVO EDITION SHIPPING & RETURN
(h) x (w) x (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.