PSS PRO SHAFT SEAL 2 1/2" SHAFT AND 3 1/2" TUBE
FREE SHIPPING for PSS PRO Shaft Seal 2-1/2" Shaft & 3-1/2" Tube
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
PSS PRO SHAFT SEAL 2 1/2" SHAFT AND 3 1/2" TUBE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PSS Pro Shaft Seal - 2 1/2" Shaft and 3 1/2" Tube
The PSS PRO Shaft Seal is a mechanical face seal utilizing our proven stainless steel and carbon sealing components, but adds a reinforced silicone bellow, we include external rings standard on sizes +2-1/4" and optional on all smaller sizes, a secondary shaft retention collar, 316 Stainless Steel hose clamps (rolled edges & non-perforated) and an optional Nitronic 50 rotor upgrade (for highly corrosive environments). Designed specifically for applications that will require increased durability and resistance to harsh, corrosive, high pressure and otherwise demanding environments. The PSS PRO Shaft Seal is a specialized mechanical seal that is suitable for a variety of applications, with unmatched performance.
As with PSS Type A & B Seals, The PRO Shaft Seal is a mechanical face seal. The sealing surface is created between the flat surfaces of the rotating stainless-steel rotor and the stationary carbon flange. The stationary carbon flange is attached to a heavy duty silicone bellow which is attached to the vessel’s stern tube (shaft log), with 316SS hose clamps. The stainless-steel rotor is fitted on the shaft in front of the carbon flange and is used to compress the bellow , the rotor is then secured to the shaft with set-screws and the shaft retention collar is installed. This compression (pre-load) maintains constant contact between the two mating faces of the stainless-steel rotor and carbon flange, allowing the PSS to compensate for the variable axial movement due to propeller thrust. The carbon flange is over-bored to the shaft diameter allowing it to "float" around the shaft and thus compensate for most misalignment and vibration from the drive-line. The stainless-steel rotor is sealed to the shaft by two O-rings that are recessed into the bore of the rotor. These O-rings rotate with the shaft and the stainless-steel rotor, and therefore do not experience wear during operation.
- Temperature Limits: -13°F to 425°F (-25°C to 220°C)
- Pressure Limits: 40 PSI (2.75 BAR)
- Shaft RPM Limits: 10,000 RPM
- Carbon Graphite: Lapped to 4 HLB (0.000044" tolerance)
- 316SS / Nitronic 50: Faced to 9 Ra
- Bellow Material: Molded formed silicone / fabric
- Shaft Dia. (A) 2-1/2"
- Stern Tube Dia. (B) 3-1/2" to 3-5/8"
- Uncompressed Length (C) 9.800"
- Approx. Compressed Length 8.800"
- Rotor Diameter (D) 4.2"
- Stern Cuff Length (E) 1.3"
Save $178 when you buy the PSS PRO SHAFT SEAL 2 1/2" SHAFT AND 3 1/2" TUBE for only $712 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
PSS PRO SHAFT SEAL 2 1/2" SHAFT AND 3 1/2" TUBE VIDEOS
PSS PRO SHAFT SEAL 2 1/2" SHAFT AND 3 1/2" TUBE SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.