ICOM MA-510TR AIS TRANSPONDER WITH GPS ANTENNA
FREE SHIPPING for Icom MA510TR AIS Transponder w/GPS Antenna
Hurry! Only 5 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
ICOM MA-510TR AIS TRANSPONDER WITH GPS ANTENNA PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
MA510TR AIS Transponder with GPS Antenna
The Class B AIS Transponder with GPS navigation function and NMEA 2000™-connectivity and receives both A and B AIS signals. With both A and B AIS signals, the range of detection increases safety. Leisure, fishing or cruising vessels can stay safe and informed on the open sea with this feature-packed transponder.
- Output Power: 2W
- NMEA: NMEA 2000™, 0183/-HS Connectivity
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Large Color Display
The MA-510TR comes with a 4.3" color TFT LCD. The wide-viewing angle screen provides clear navigation details such as potential collision vessels marked as red, and registered friends marked as yellow. All vessels that are within 6NM CPA and 60 minutes TCPA from a vessel are put into a respective danger or friend list. The day-mode function allows visibility in direct sunlight. Night-mode provides optimal viewing brightness for comfortable operation.
Simplified GPS Navigation Function
The built-in GPS Navigation function guides users to waypoints or AIS targets. Assign up to 100 destinations or fishing spots.
Operate securely and privately with the silent mode function. Switch off the AIS transmitter to temporarily stop sending out position location. Other AIS signal reports art still received when silent mode is on. Keep fishing spots privately from other vessels by utilizing silent mode.
- Collision Alarm Function - When vessels come into the CPA or TCPA range, the vessel's icon blinks and a warning sound is emitted on the plotter display (when connected to external audio equipment).
- Anchor Watch Alarm - An alarm is set off when the vessel is drifting when anchored.
- Man Overboard - When users receive a Man Overboard (MOB) signal, the MA-510TR can set the MOB as a destination.
The MA-510TR can connect to both NMEA 2000™ and NMEA 0183/-HS. Connect to a NMEA 2000™ network such as an external plotter, marine radar and VHF radios. With NMEA 0183/-HS, connect to a transceiver, plotter device, marine radar, external GPS receiver and a switch button.
- Individual DSC Call available with a compatible Icom VHF with an accessory cable
- USB connectivity
- Multi-lingual user interface
- 12V and 24V compatible
Save $450 when you buy the ICOM MA-510TR AIS TRANSPONDER WITH GPS ANTENNA for only $899 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
ICOM MA-510TR AIS TRANSPONDER WITH GPS ANTENNA USER REVIEWS
ICOM MA-510TR AIS TRANSPONDER WITH GPS ANTENNA SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 10.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|