CREWSAVER ERGOFIT OFFSHORE AUTOMATIC 190N
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
CREWSAVER ERGOFIT OFFSHORE AUTOMATIC 190N PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ergofit Offshore Automatic 190N Inflation Life Jacket
Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection ErgoFit has subsequently come to completely redefine safety comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer. Representing over 5 decades of experience gained at the wave face each lifejacket in the range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
The ErgoFit 190N OS itself is a 3D-moulded lifejacket designed to provide those braving the elements offshore with the extra security needed in all conditions away from sight of land. With its intelligent cut-away profile it allows you total mobility leaving your body limbs and hands unhindered and free to move work and perform.
Additionally it delivers the reassurance of a professional jacket coupled with outstanding value for money. Being easy to wear versatile stylish and completely functional it is ideally suited to all those who work in unforgiving offshore environments as well as recreational users under sail or power.
- Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat.
- The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear. Three-layer cover construction for extreme durability. Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance. Easy to adjust side waist adjusters
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds. Stainless Steel buckle for added security. AIS compatible, activates automatically on inflation. Crotch Strap
- Not USCG Approved
Save $106 when you buy the CREWSAVER ERGOFIT OFFSHORE AUTOMATIC 190N for only $243 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
CREWSAVER ERGOFIT OFFSHORE AUTOMATIC 190N SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.