MARINE AUDIO MA110 STEREO HEAD UNIT - AM/FM/BT
FREE SHIPPING for Marine Audio MA110 Stereo - AM/FM/BT
Hurry! Only 17 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MARINE AUDIO MA110 STEREO HEAD UNIT - AM/FM/BT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
MA110 Stereo - AM/FM/BT
Bringing modern technology and style to the boating industry with the Marine Audio MA110 App Ready Bluetooth Stereo. The MA110 supports up to four speakers with 160 watts of power to pump up the volume on the water.
The MA110 offers Bluetooth audio streaming in addition to AM/FM radio with 36 programmable station presets for endless listening possibilities. The stereo is also App Ready, allowing boaters to take control of their tunes directly from their smart devices with the Marine Audio app for iOS and Android devices. A built-in USB port with 1-amp charging will help keep the party going all day long.
This is the first compact Marine Audio stereo to feature a full color display. The 2.8-inch display is viewable in direct sunlight and is surrounded by control buttons with white LED backlighting. Day and night illumination control for the screen as well as dimmable backlighting for the buttons make the display and controls easily visible at any time of day.
Like all Marine Audio stereos, the MA110 is designed to withstand the elements of the marine environment. This stereo is water resistant with an IPX6 rating and has been constructed with corrosion and UV resistant materials.
- 2.8” color TFT display with White LED backlighting
- 12V DC (2-wire)
- Dimmable LED backlit control
- Illumination control ( day and night)
- Maximum power output: 160 watts (40W x 4)
- Waterproof IPx6
- AM/ FM Tuner
- Bluetooth audio (Supports A2DP and AVRCP)
- 5V 1A USB charging capability
- Rear (RCA) auxiliary audio input
- Rear (RCA) auxiliary audio output (2 volt)
- 4-Channel amplified audio output
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Low battery warning
- Power: 12 VDC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10V to 16V
- FM Sensitivity: <5uV
- AM Sensitivity: <63uV
- Output Power - RMS: 15W x 4
- Output Power - Max: 40W x 4
- Overall Dimensions: 4.5" H x 4.5" L x 4.4" D
Save $144 when you buy the MARINE AUDIO MA110 STEREO HEAD UNIT - AM/FM/BT for only $205 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
MARINE AUDIO MA110 STEREO HEAD UNIT - AM/FM/BT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Wireless Remote Capable:||
|Wired Remote Capable:||
|Power - Output (Watts):||
MARINE AUDIO MA110 STEREO HEAD UNIT - AM/FM/BT SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.