AIRMAR B175L BRONZE 1KW CHIRP 0 DEGREE
FREE SHIPPING for Airmar B175 Bronze Low Frequency 1kW Chirp Transducer 0° Tilt - Requires Mix & Match Cable
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
AIRMAR B175L BRONZE 1KW CHIRP 0 DEGREE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
B175 Bronze Low Frequency 1kW Chirp Transducer 0° Tilt - Requires Mix & Match Cable
Airmar’s low profile Chirp-ready transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The low frequency band is the deep water performer delivering excellent coverage and tracking in deeper depths. The B175L transducer delivers up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation and delivers tremendous deep water performance.
The B175L transmits across the following bandwidth:
Low Frequency 40 to 60 kHz
Tilted element transducers have the ceramic element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull and the tilted element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This assures maximum echo returns to the transducer and more accurate depth readings.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW
- Low Frequency: 40 kHz to 60 kHz with maximum depth performance to 762 m (2500') 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Great deep water performance
- High performance, low-profile thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Bronze housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hulls in fiberglass or wood
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)
- Hull Deadrise: 0-7 degrees
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hole Size: 98 mm (3-7/8")
- Seven internal broadband ceramic assemblies
Save $307 when you buy the AIRMAR B175L BRONZE 1KW CHIRP 0 DEGREE for only $1042 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
AIRMAR B175L BRONZE 1KW CHIRP 0 DEGREE USER REVIEWS
AIRMAR B175L BRONZE 1KW CHIRP 0 DEGREE SHIPPING & RETURN
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|