BALMAR ALTERNATOR 120 AMP SADDLE MOUNT ARS REGULATOR W/
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- Functional marine alternator
- Made by Balmar
- Metal structure
- Recommended for outdoor use
- Dimensions are 10 inches high, 10 inches wide, and 13 inches deep
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
BALMAR ALTERNATOR 120 AMP SADDLE MOUNT ARS REGULATOR W/ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Alternator 120 Amp Saddle Mount ARS Regulator with Temp Sensor Single K6 Pulley
Kit Includes: 60-120-K6 Alternator, ARS-5 Regulator, Temperature Sensors, Mounting Hardware
60-120-K6 Alternator: 120A, 12V, Saddle Mount (Dual Foot), 3.15in, K6 Serpentine Pulley, Isolated Ground
Hitachi-Style Mounting; Typical for Yanmar, Westerbeke, Lehman & Perkins-Sabre EnginesThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
This alternator and regulator kit with temperature sensor comes with an ARS5-H regulator. The alternator is two-foot mounted and has an output of 12 volts and 120 amperes. It has a high-power alternator with 6-slot serpentine pulleys. Small chassis, isolated from the ground. The Yanmar type has two feet with a single output with external adjustment. Patented SmartReady spare internal regulator. Certified ignition protection device for gasoline or diesel engines. The large-capacity cooler generator kit running dual internal fans includes an ARS5-H regulator and two temperature sensors. Data sheet, size, output curve Technical tips When you install the alternator to the engine, the diameter of the mounting bolt must be the same as the diameter of all the holes it passes through. If it is not, the bushing can be used to modify the mounting lug of the alternator. When the mounting bolts are tightened, the bushing on the rear foot of the alternator will slide forward to tighten the gap. At this stage, the alternator should be firmly fixed without shaking. You must do this correctly, otherwise the alternator will be lifted when the belt is tightened, and the resulting misalignment will cause excessive belt wear.
Save $112 when you buy the BALMAR ALTERNATOR 120 AMP SADDLE MOUNT ARS REGULATOR W/ for only $938 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
BALMAR ALTERNATOR 120 AMP SADDLE MOUNT ARS REGULATOR W/ USER REVIEWS
BALMAR ALTERNATOR 120 AMP SADDLE MOUNT ARS REGULATOR W/ SHIPPING & RETURN
11.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 14.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|