DAVIS VANTAGE VUE SENSOR SUITE & WEATHERLINK LIVE
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
DAVIS VANTAGE VUE SENSOR SUITE & WEATHERLINK LIVE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Vantage Vue Sensor Suite & WeatherLink Live *No Vantage Vue Console
Davis Intruments has bundled the Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite and the WeatherLink LIVE together.
The Davis Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite and the WeatherLink LIVE combines some of their most popular products into a sleek all-in-one cloud-based weather station. The simple setup provides everything needed to have the weather station reporting online or access the weather data from a mobile device. The bundle includes the Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite and WeatherLink LIVE hub.
The Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite combines a rain collector, temperature/humidity sensors and anemometer/direction vane into a single unit for optimum performance and durability. The unit is energized by a solar panel during the day and stored energy for power at night. The integrated sensor suite's electronics are sealed for added protection from the elements. The assembly is even cyclic corrosion tested to simulate harsh environments such as heat, humidity and seaside conditions.
The Live hub wirelessly receives data from the Vantage Vue Integrated Sensor Suite then transmits the data to your WeatherLink.com online account via a Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable connection to your router; no console required. The Live hub includes its own barometer, inside temperature and humidity sensors. The unit is powered with the included AC adapter with four AA batteries as backup during power outages.
You may view your weather data for FREE at WeatherLink.com or from the WeatherLink App for mobile devices with the Basic tier subscription. The free Basic personal webpage provides viewing of current conditions, such as; temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed/direction, rainfall and much more. Weather data uploads to WeatherLink.com every 1 minute. Weather data uploads to 3rd party weather reporting services, such as; Weather Underground, CWOP and GLOBE every 15 minutes.
- View live, real-time weather data online via WeatherLink Cloud from anywhere at anytime from a PC, MAC or mobile device.
- Automatically upload data to third-party weather sites, such as WeatherUnderground, CWOP (Citizen Weather Observer Program), GLOBE (Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment), and others. Simple configuration steps are required to upload to third-party weather sites
- Set e-mail alerts for current weather or alarm conditions.
- WeatherLink LIVE is "plug-and-play," when used with Weatherlink Cloud.
- Download, chart, graph and analyze your weather data online with an annual subscription — ideal for schools, agriculture, scientific fieldwork and remote locations.
- Internal auxiliary memory to safeguard recorded data.
- Redundant battery backup to protect against data loss.
- Receives data from Vantage Vue sensor suite located from up to 1,000 feet open air.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa. Even if your hands are full, get details about specific current hyperlocal conditions with Amazon Alexa integration. Just Ask, "Alexa, Ask WeatherLink to get my current conditions".
Save $130 when you buy the DAVIS VANTAGE VUE SENSOR SUITE & WEATHERLINK LIVE for only $334 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
DAVIS VANTAGE VUE SENSOR SUITE & WEATHERLINK LIVE SHIPPING & RETURN
18.00 (h) x 7.00 (w) x 15.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.