COBRA 16 GA 100' BROWN MARINE WIRE
COBRA 16 GA 100' BROWN MARINE WIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
16 Gauge Flexible Marine Wire - Brown - 100'
This product was designed to meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories. It can be used as internal wiring of electrical and electronic equipment, internal wiring of panels and meters, point to point, etc. Stranding is tin coated copper for corrosion resistance.
This product offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride compound (VW-1), and is moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel and oil resistant. It is extremely flexible and easy to work with.
- Class K Tinned Copper
- UL 1015, UL 1230
- 600 Volts
- 105°C dry, 75°C wet
Cobra Wire and Cable No. 16 Flexible Marine Wire-100'
Save $5 when you buy the COBRA 16 GA 100' BROWN MARINE WIRE for only $13 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
COBRA 16 GA 100' BROWN MARINE WIRE USER REVIEWS
COBRA 16 GA 100' BROWN MARINE WIRE SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|