BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS DC CLUTCH PUMP SWITCH
Hurry! Only 6 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS DC CLUTCH PUMP SWITCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
DC Clutch Pump Switch for BG-SW & BG-SWA
The BG-SWCL, in combination with either a BG-SW or a BG-SWA, is designed to control a DC clutch pump. The BG-SWCL has no moving parts and uses two integrated sensors to reliably detect liquid in the bilge. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, the solid-state BG-SWCL is built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today. The BG-SWCL is CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, tested to ABYC1500 standards. Patented technology.
How It Works
Two Blue Guard switches are required to control a DC clutch pump. By utilizing two switches mounted at different levels allows precise control on when to switch ON and OFF the pump. The ‘upper’ switch can either be a BG-SW or a BG-SWA. The BG-SWA includes an integrated high water alarm. The ‘lower’ switch is the BG-SWCL. The BG-SWCL cannot be used by itself. During automatic operation, the DC clutch is not activated until liquid reaches the upper BG-SW/BG-SWA. The pump will not be switched OFF until the lower BG-SWCL stops detecting the presence of liquid. The BG-SWCL can be tested and its status can be viewed using the BGI Config App, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. The App is used on a mobile device with Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to the BG-SWCL device. The App will report the input voltage level, output current, and system temperature. It also allows changing the name of the device for easy identification and testing the device.
With IP-68 rated durability, the BG-SWCL is made with rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic. The sensor comes with a heavy-duty mounting bracket to attach to a bulkhead or frame with #8x0.75” 316 stainless steel screws. Heavy-duty 14 gauge marine grade wires connect the BG-SWCL to the DC clutch pump and the BG-JBox (Junction Box) that should be mounted high on a bulkhead, keeping the connections dry and reliable. The BG-SWCL has two integrated sensors to ensure a reliable and accurate detection.
- Max current: 20 amps
- 2 integrated sensors - solid-state with no moving parts or mechanical float switches that can easily be damaged
- Solid state bilge pump switch rated for up to 20 amp bilge pumps
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity- connects to the BGI Config App available on IOS and Android devices
- Detachable mounting bracket
- CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified
- Operating Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc
- Operating Temperature Range with Full Functionality: 32F -158F
- Operating Temperature Range: -22F - 185F
- Four Wire System: Heavy-duty 14 gauge marine grade wires, 6ft long
- IP-68 Rated Durability: Rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic housing and mounting bracket
- Compact Size: Without Mounting Bracket- 4.6in D x 2in H / With Mounting Bracket- 5.9in L x 4.6in W x 2.0 in H
Save $111 when you buy the BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS DC CLUTCH PUMP SWITCH for only $53 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
BLUE GUARD INNOVATIONS DC CLUTCH PUMP SWITCH SHIPPING & RETURN
5.00 (h) x 4.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.