303 FABRIC GUARD 128 FL OZ *CASE OF 4*
FREE SHIPPING for 303 Marine Fabric Guard - 1 Gallon *Case of 4*
Hurry! Only 9 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
303 FABRIC GUARD 128 FL OZ *CASE OF 4* PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Marine Fabric Guard - 1 Gallon *Case of 4*
303 Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella, as well as other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water repellency to fabrics. Resist water, even when you’re on the water. 303 Fabric Guard creates a powerful shield to greatly increase repellency and protect against oil and water- based stains. Spray it on outdoor leather seats, boat covers, awnings, Dacron sails and more! When applied to clean and dry fabrics, 303 Fabric Guard restores lost water and stain repellency to straight-from-the-factory levels. Keep all your favorite fabrics crisp and clean for years to come.
- Fabric protector spray that strengthens and restores lost water repellency for marine fabrics
- Safe for synthetic and natural fibers in marine environments
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Recommended by Sunbrella®, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303® Fabric Guard. Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas.
- NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush. Apply to fabric above 70°F/21°C. (For quicker drying/curing and best results, apply in full sun.) Treated material must be protected from rain/dew until completely cured.
- CURING: 12-24 hours dependent on temperature. If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point. 303 Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine need to retreat fabric.
- COVERAGE: 40-75 sq. ft. (30 x 60cm) depending on material and application method.
EXAMPLE USE CASES:
- Untreated: Cushions are stained and water soaks into the fabric.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil repel the fabric, prolonging its life.
- Untreated: The umbrella is stained with outdoor elements and rain.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil repel the fabric and it is protected from outdoor elements.
Save $641 when you buy the 303 FABRIC GUARD 128 FL OZ *CASE OF 4* for only $319 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
303 FABRIC GUARD 128 FL OZ *CASE OF 4* VIDEOS
303 FABRIC GUARD 128 FL OZ *CASE OF 4* SHIPPING & RETURN
11.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.