STEARNS WORK MASTER VEST UNIVERSAL
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
STEARNS WORK MASTER VEST UNIVERSAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Work Master Vest - Universal
Treat your hard-working crew to the finest work vest on the market when you keep Stearns® Work Master™ Life Vests on the deck. Each crew member will find soft, comfortable, hinged-panel back, closed-cell foam and a body belt with strap tunnels to reduce snag hazards. The universal fit offers quick-adjustment slides and easy-snap buckles for a snug fit on any adult with a chest size 30 in. –52 in. (76 cm–132 cm). The work vest is also designed for added safety. A flotation collar keeps a swimmer’s head in a position to look for help, and 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels make quicker work of finding a crew member during an emergency. With webbed 1-in. (2.54-cm) straps, a durable nylon shell and maneuverable PVC flotation foam inside, this life vest is sure to be on the boat with you season after season.
- US Coast Guard-approved Type III/V performance
- Soft, comfortable, closed-cell foam
- Hinged back for added maneuverability
- Marine mesh liner for added breathability
- Body belt with strap tunnels to reduce snag hazards
- Flotation collar keeps a swimmer’s head in a position to look for help
- 62 sq. in. (400 sq. cm) of 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on panels
- Quick-adjustment slides and easy-snap buckles for a snug fit
- Durable webbed 1-in. (2.54-cm) straps, heavy-duty nylon shell and PVC flotation foam
- 17.5 lbs. (78 Newton) buoyancy
- I222 Work Vest, Adult Universal USCG Approval
Save $68 when you buy the STEARNS WORK MASTER VEST UNIVERSAL for only $51 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
STEARNS WORK MASTER VEST UNIVERSAL SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 22.00 (w) x 21.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.