CORROSION BLOCK 4 OUNCE PUMP SPRAY
Hurry! Only 38 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
CORROSION BLOCK 4 OUNCE PUMP SPRAY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Liquid Pump Spray - 4oz - Non-Hazmat, Non-Flammable & Non-Toxic
Corrosion Block is a clean fluid that actively protects metal using advanced polar bonding chemistry. Synthetic additives in Corrosion Block completely penetrate corrosion cells…replacing the salt water which is then allowed to evaporate. Corrosion Block’s hydrophobic film remains to further protect the metal acting like an “OFF SWITCH” for corrosion. Unlike waxy products Corrosion Block then leaves a clean clear moisture proof/hydrophobic film to prevent new corrosion formation. deeply penetrating into joints, connectors and around fasteners.
- Formulated to KILL CORROSION ON CONTACT from completely submerged, to equipment affected by high moisture content in the air
- Corrosion Block is a clean fluid that actively protects metal and electronics using advanced polar bonding chemistry
- Synthetic additives in Corrosion Block completely penetrate corrosion cells...replacing the salt water which is allowed to evaporate
- A hydrophobic film remains to further protect the metal acting like an "OFF SWITCH" for corrosion
- Corrosion Block is safe; it is non-toxic and non-flammable, also the propellant used in our aerosol products is non-flammable
- Used worldwide to protect electrical and mechanical equipment in "Safety First" situations such as Mining, Power Generating Stations, Fuel Depots, Gas and Petroleum refineries and more
- Pressure Gauges
- Motor Operated Valves
- Terminal Strips
- Circuit Breakers
- Battery Terminals
- Running Lights
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuse Panels
- Alternator Leads
- Reefer Unit Wheels & Hubs
- Engines GPS Systems
Save $7 when you buy the CORROSION BLOCK 4 OUNCE PUMP SPRAY for only $5 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
CORROSION BLOCK 4 OUNCE PUMP SPRAY VIDEOS
CORROSION BLOCK 4 OUNCE PUMP SPRAY SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 2.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.