RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE
FREE SHIPPING for Ronstan Series 55 Ratchet Mount Orbit Block - Triple Becket Cleat Swivel
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 55 Ratchet Mount Orbit Block - Triple Becket Cleat Swivel
- Up to 20:1 holding power
- Smooth easing of sheets
- High performance cleating
Automatic ratchet block
Now you can enjoy the flexibility of setting up your ratchet blocks to suit yourself. Ronstan is the only company that offers a ratchet block with both auto and manual engagement modes*. In the auto mode of the ratchet mechanism engages when load is applied, but switches off when it's released. This lets the sheet run out smoothly and freely-great for rapid easing of the sheet and for gybing asymmetric spinnakers. In manual mode, the ratchet mechanism can be switched on or off as required. This is the preferred mainsheet set-up for may top sailors. Try the block in both modes and see which you prefer - you really can't go wrong.
* Selected Series 55 models.
Awesome ratchet block holding power
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks™ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. Its holding power is up to 21:1, almost double that of our nearest competitor. The unique sheave design has 12 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to line movement. Our Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimize rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, catamarans, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9m (30ft)
- RF55410 when paired with a RF56330B and a RF35101 lashed to the becket produces a powerful 8:1 mainsheet system for use on catamarans to 5.5m (18ft). This can be increased to 9:1 by replacing the RF35101 with a RF35202
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts.
- Sheave: Anodized Aluminium
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
Save $105 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE for only $129 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE VIDEOS
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.