RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Series 55 Ratchet Mount Orbit Block - Triple Becket Cleat Swivel
- Up to 20:1 holding power
- Smooth easing of sheets
- High performance cleating
Automatic ratchet block
Now you can enjoy the flexibility of setting up your ratchet blocks to suit yourself. Ronstan is the only company that offers a ratchet block with both auto and manual engagement modes*. In the auto mode of the ratchet mechanism engages when load is applied, but switches off when it's released. This lets the sheet run out smoothly and freely-great for rapid easing of the sheet and for gybing asymmetric spinnakers. In manual mode, the ratchet mechanism can be switched on or off as required. This is the preferred mainsheet set-up for may top sailors. Try the block in both modes and see which you prefer - you really can't go wrong.
* Selected Series 55 models.
Awesome ratchet block holding power
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks™ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. Its holding power is up to 21:1, almost double that of our nearest competitor. The unique sheave design has 12 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to line movement. Our Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimize rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies, catamarans, sportsboats and small keel boats to 9m (30ft)
- RF55410 when paired with a RF56330B and a RF35101 lashed to the becket produces a powerful 8:1 mainsheet system for use on catamarans to 5.5m (18ft). This can be increased to 9:1 by replacing the RF35101 with a RF35202
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 8m (26ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts.
- Sheave: Anodized Aluminium
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Rope Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
Now you can enjoy the flexibility of setting the ratchet block to suit yourself. This is probably the preferred worksheet setting for top sailors. Try the block in two modes...
Save $106 when you buy the RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE for only $128 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE VIDEOS
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE USER REVIEWS
RONSTAN SERIES 55 RATCHET MOUNT ORBIT BLOCK- TRIPLE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 7.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|