NAVPOD POWER POD PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD SOLIX 12 CARBON
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVPOD POWER POD PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD SOLIX 12 CARBON PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PowerPod Pre-Cut for Humminbird SOLIX 12 - Carbon Black
PowerPods are better than bracket mounting. Sturdy and secure, yet clean and attractive, PowerPods position your fishfinder/chartplotter at a 20-degree viewing angle. PowerPods provide the clean look of flush mounting with the advantages of a swivel base.
PowerPods are now available in two color options. Black carbon and high gloss white. Constructed out of durable ABS like all Gen3 NavPods, these new black carbon models have the same high gloss finish with UV stability.
NavPods are made to protect your marine electronics from the harshest of wet boating conditions. All NavPods are manufactured with a double gasket system that provides an excellent watertight seal. PowerPods keep the spray off the electrical connections on the back of your fishfinder/chartplotter, assuring reliability and longevity of your marine electronics.
Your fishfinder/chartplotter is easily flush mounted into the pre-cut face of the PowerPod. The base has a large 1.8” opening (1.1” on smaller models). This provides plenty of room for running wires and connectors through the base to conceal them from the elements. This provides protection for wires and connectors from water intrusion, UV exposure or damage from getting snagged and ripped out of their sockets.
All NavPods come with a security wrench and nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof screws for protection from theft. PowerPods are pre-cut models available for 7”, 9” and 12” LCD displays from all major marine electronic manufacturers. NavPod backs up their commitment to quality by offering a 10-year warranty on all Gen3 NavPods.
PowerPods – Protection, Convenience, Security.
Save $113 when you buy the NAVPOD POWER POD PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD SOLIX 12 CARBON for only $416 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
NAVPOD POWER POD PRE CUT FOR HUMMINBIRD SOLIX 12 CARBON SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.