FELL MARINE XFOB
Hurry! Only 16 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FELL MARINE XFOB PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
xFOB f/MOB+ System
*Requires an xTAG or an xBAND*
MOB+ xFOB add more to your system
The xFOB is the heart of the MOB+ Wireless Man OverBoard System. xFOB is a small device, but packed with groundbreaking wireless technology.
The xFOB can be worn on your wrist, in your pocket, around your neck or clipped to your life jacket using either the xBAND™ or xTAG™ accessories. The waterproof xFOB™ has more than 300 hours of battery life, and is powered by an easy to change standard coin cell battery.
Universal Fit Design
The xFOB fits perfectly inside the xBAND and the xTAG (REQUIRED - NOT INCLUDED). This unique design allows you to decide how you want to use the MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch.
We recognize that all boaters use their boats differently. For us this was a focal point in our design process of the product. You should choose your own boating environment. With this in mind we created the xFOB to be universal across all our accessories for the MOB+ system.
General information about the system
As you step aboard your boat, press the xFOB to connect to the xHUB. A green light and an audio signal will confirm the connection and the engine can be started. Should a fall over board occur the engine will be shut down, caused by the xFOB being under water or 10 -15 meters from the xHUB. 6 seconds after shut down passengers can restart the engine to save the person in the water. When leaving the boat press the xFOB once to disconnect.
Up to 20 xFOBs can be stored per xHUB (if more than 20 are paired the first ones which were paired will be deleted).
Only one xFOB is connected at a time, but various users of the same boat can have their personal xFOB for when they are using the boat.
Your personal safety guard
The corded kill switch is rarely used as it ties you to a very limited space onboard. With MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch you regain freedom – without losing safety.
The xFOB is your personal safety guard at sea. Being placed in the accompanying xBAND or xTAG, the xFOB does not inhibit any movement or motion. Should you fall into the water the engine(s) will stop in just one second.
With the MOB+ Basepack you get an xFOB included. The MOB+ xFOB can be used with the xBAND or xTAG for your optimal comfort. (Sold Separately)
Measurements and performance
- Weight: 10grams
- Housing material: ASA / TPU / POM
- Temperature range: Fro -15°C to 55°C
- Voltage Source: Coin Cell Battery - 3V nominal
- Power consumption: 0,3 µA in sleep (0,00033 W) 30 mA in active mode (0,098W)
- Battery life: 300 hours continous usage
- Frequency area: 915 MHz FCC (US vers.)
- RF signal (in): 10 dBm max.
- RF signal (out): 10 dBm max.
- 4D Antenna diversety: Yes
Battery MOB Unit
- Battery type: CR2032
- Battery voltage: 3V lithium battery
Certification US version (FCC)
- Radio - MOB Unit: R & TTE, EN 300 328, Maritime/CE
- EMC - MOB Unit: R & TTE, IEC 60945, Maritime/CE
- Immersion MOB Unit: IEC 60945, IP68, Martime/CE - 3 meters water resistant
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant materials: Yes
- Flammability - MOB Unit: IEC 60950 1 & 22, Martime/CE
Save $0 when you buy the FELL MARINE XFOB for only $39 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
FELL MARINE XFOB VIDEOS
FELL MARINE XFOB SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.