NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR RAYMARINE ES127/ES128
- Acrylic ABS plastic
- Chrome-plated stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double seal to ensure watertight integrity
- Models can be used for pre-cutting popular electronic products
- Rotating base with large through hole for wiring harness
NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR RAYMARINE ES127/ES128 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PP5205 PowerPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine eS127/eS128 - Carbon Black
PP5200 Series, PowerPods for Power are a better option than bracket mounting. PowerPods provide a clean look for flush mounting with the advantage of a swivel base.The trunion bracket that is supplied with most electronics is not optimal. PowerPods have the advantage of protecting the back of the electronics from harsh saltwater spray. Most manufacturers do an excellent job of protecting the face of the display from water intrusion with sealed rubber push buttons. The back is generally not waterproof. They are expecting you to flush mount it into the console or a NavPod. The PowerPod also protects the plastic connectors and wires from deterioration caused by long term exposure to UV.
PowerPods for Sail are for mounting on a flat surface. Perhaps under the dodger or aft end of the cockpit table especially on boats with dual wheels.
All PowerPods Include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Swivel Base with large pass-through for wire harness
PP5205 PowerPod pre-cut parts for Raymarine eS127 / eS128-Carbon black PP5200 series, PowerPods for Power is a better choice than bracket installation. PowerPods have the advantage of a rotatable base, which can provide a clean appearance for embedded installation. The trunnion bracket that comes with most electronic devices is not the best choice. The advantage of PowerPods is that it can protect the back of electronic devices from salt water. Most manufacturers use sealed rubber buttons to excellently protect the surface of the display from water intrusion. The back is usually not waterproof. They want you to flush-install it into the console or NavPod. PowerPod can also protect plastic connectors and wires from degradation caused by long-term exposure to ultraviolet light. PowerPods for Sail are for installation on a flat surface. Maybe the dodger or the stern of the cockpit table, especially on a two-wheeler. All PowerPods include
Save $121 when you buy the NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR RAYMARINE ES127/ES128 for only $408 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR RAYMARINE ES127/ES128 USER REVIEWS
NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR RAYMARINE ES127/ES128 SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 15.00 (w) x 16.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|