NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR LOWRANCE HOOK-9
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR LOWRANCE HOOK-9 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
PP4600-05 PowerPod Pre-Cut for Lowrance HOOK-9 Fishfinder/Chartplotter - Carbon Black
PowerPods are designed for the serious boater who is blasting offshore. He demands the most from his boat and his electronics. He needs a tough and rugged mount to protect vital electronics from the harshest of offshore boating conditions. Sturdy and secure, yet clean and attractive, PowerPods are better than bracket mounting. Over 70 Pre-Cut PowerPods are available for all popular manufacturers products. 1.8" opening in the swivel tube provides plenty of room for running wires and connectors through. PowerPods are positioned at a 20 degree tilt back viewing angle.
PowerPods for Sail are for mounting on a flat surface. Perhaps under the dodger or aft end of the cockpit table especially on boats with dual wheels.
The Hi-Gloss Material
NavPods are manufactured with a custom co-extruded acrylic capped ABS material. We use the absolute best UV resistant material that provides a very high gloss white finish that matches gel-coated fiberglass. The Gen3 enhancements now include a thicker gauge material that improves strength and provides for better structural rigidity.
The Waterproof Seal
All NavPods are manufactured with a double gasket system providing an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod for protection of your Marine Electronics. NavPods are made to withstand the harshest of wet offshore boating conditions. Gen3 enhancements include a thicker external silicone gasket with improved flush fit. The internal EPDM gasket is now 50% thicker and is not subject to "compression set" like many rubber compounds. This is important when you need to open the NavPod in the future to service your electronics.
The Nickel Chrome Plated Screws
We use all stainless steel mounting hardware that is supplied with each NavPod. Large round head tamperproof screws have deeper sockets for the NavPod wrench for better holding ability when tightening than the previous screws. For Gen3 we provide nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof screws for security combined with a little bling!
The Manufacturing Process
Heavy-gauge thermoforming is considered an art since many processes come into play. It all starts with the design and development of the tooling. We are fortunate to have experienced in-house design engineers who utilize CAD programs like Solidworks, Catia and AutoCad. Surfcam is used to interface with our CNC machining centers to produce quality tools with precision tolerances.
Our Commitment to Quality
We are committed to producing the best possible waterproof housing for Marine Electronics. Now with two decades of experience under our belt, we are confident you will have years of trouble free service and a long lasting high gloss finish. We will stand behind our commitment by now offering a 10-year warranty on all new Gen3 NavPods.
Save $85 when you buy the NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR LOWRANCE HOOK-9 for only $314 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
NAVPOD POWERPOD PRE-CUT FOR LOWRANCE HOOK-9 SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.