ICOM M93D HANDHELD VHF W/ GPS & DSC
REBATE: $20 Mail-In Rebate w/Qualifying Purchases
October 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
SKU: NVN-63038 - UPC: 731797025609 - MPN: M93D
- It has an indicator light to let you know the battery status
- With buttons on the rear panel, easy to use
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery helps provide uninterrupted use
ICOM M93D HANDHELD VHF W/ GPS & DSC PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONM93D Handheld VHF Marine Transceiver with GPS & DSC Built-In
Everything about the M93D radio is professional and stylish with an easy-to-use interface. The M93 is slender, has a 2-tone body, is feature rich and smart. Enjoy Icom's continued tradition of Float'n Flash, AquaQuake™ and Active Noise Cancelling. The M93D will keep you safe with integrated GPS - providing location, bearing and speed. Plus this handheld meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC with a dedicated built-in DSC receiver for CH 70. Icom's new M93D is built for the serious boater.
- Output power: 5W
- Battery life: 1570mAh Li-ion battery, up to 9 hours - Typical operation; Tx:Rx:Stand-by duty ratio = 5:5:90
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
A flat sheet keypad not only makes the radio slim, but also provides positive click feeling. The M93D offers consistent and predictable operation based on the Icom's common Marine Family User Interface. You can quickly access the required function by using soft keys. The most often-used 19 functions can be assigned at the bottom of the display and are toggled with the left and right keys.
The M93D's large, full dot-matrix display clearly shows information. The large font and identifiable icons make easy to read. In addition, the display is high contrast and visible under direct sunlight.
Integrated GNSS receiver
Integrated GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver provides your location, bearing and speed with fast-setup time and pinpoint accuracy by using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS). Using GNSS memory data, the M93D can fix positioning within 8-12 seconds after the radio is powered ON. Acquired position information can be used for DSC calls and navigation to waypoints.
- Built-in Class D DSC. A red rear panel button allows for distress calls
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake™ draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Float'n Flash allows the user to see the radio when dropped in the water
- Active Noise Canceling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio
Icom·VHF·Lithium-ion·48 channels·Waterproof·Weather Scan·Euro-Marine Everything about the M93D radio is professional and stylish, and has an easy-to-use interface. The M93 is slender and has a 2-tone body with rich functions and intelligence. Enjoy Icom’s continued tradition of Float’n Flash, AquaQuake and active noise reduction technology.
Icom M93D Handheld VHF Marine Transceiver w/GPS & DSC Built-In Related ProductsICOM SPEAKER MICROPHONE WITH ALLIGATOR CLIP WATERPROOF
ICOM AC ADAPTER FOR BC191/ BC193/BC160 RAPID CHARGERS
ICOM STANDARD ANTENNA FOR M92D & M93D M25
ICOM ALLIGATOR BELT CLIP FOR M25
ICOM COMPACT IPX7 SPEAKER MIC FOR M93D
ICOM LI-ION 7.2V 1570MAH BATTERY FOR M93D
Save $177 when you buy the ICOM M93D HANDHELD VHF W/ GPS & DSC for only $222 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
ICOM M93D HANDHELD VHF W/ GPS & DSC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Power - Output (Watts):||
ICOM M93D HANDHELD VHF W/ GPS & DSC USER REVIEWS
ICOM M93D HANDHELD VHF W/ GPS & DSC SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 8.00 (w) x 9.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|