MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112/US2/IP_BT 36V 112LB 60"
FREE SHIPPING for Minn Kota Ulterra 112 Trolling Motor w/iPilot & Bluetooth - 36V-112lb-60"
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112/US2/IP_BT 36V 112LB 60" PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ulterra 112 Trolling Motor w/iPilot & Bluetooth - 36V-112lb-60"
NEVER TOUCH YOUR MOTOR AGAIN, UNLESS YOU WANNA HIGH-FIVE IT.
With Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, we won't blame you for getting excited about Ulterra™. Especially once you realize it comes with i-Pilot, a multi-function foot pedal, and Universal Sonar 2. Now were jus't showing off.
Nothing makes fishing easier than Ulterra. Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water using the included i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote.
Once your motor's in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions, using your remote. Ulterra handles the busy work, so you can focus on fishing.
i-Pilot New Phone App
Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot . i-Pilot lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot features reinvented Spot-Lock - the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever - and have redesigned remotes with larger screens, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
Ulterra Foot Pedal
Ulterra's foot pedal lets you stow, deploy, trim up/down, and activate a Spot-Lock inaddition to speed and steering controls. Includes 18' cord.
Integrated Battery Meter
In addition to showing the remote battery life, your i-Pilot remote will also show you the state of your motor's batteries, so you'll never have to guess how much longer you have on the water.
Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Advantage Minn Kota
Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to guarantee it for life.
Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Volts: 36
- Max Thrust: 112 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- Universal Sonar 2
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot
- Max. Amp Draw: 52
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-38)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $0 when you buy the MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112/US2/IP_BT 36V 112LB 60" for only $2649 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112/US2/IP_BT 36V 112LB 60" VIDEOS
MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112/US2/IP_BT 36V 112LB 60" TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Salt Water/Fresh Water:||
|Shaft Length (Inches):||
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
MINN KOTA ULTERRA 112/US2/IP_BT 36V 112LB 60" SHIPPING & RETURN
10.00 (h) x 17.00 (w) x 75.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.