AIRMAR B164 20 DEGREE TILTED TRANSDUCER W/LOWRANCE BLUE CON
FREE SHIPPING for Airmar B164 1kW 20° Thru-Hull Transducer w/Blue Connector
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
AIRMAR B164 20 DEGREE TILTED TRANSDUCER W/LOWRANCE BLUE CON PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONB164 1kW 20° Thru-Hull Transducer with Blue Connector
Step up to a 1kW - Without a Fairing!Airmar has taken our innovative Tilted Element technology to a higher power. The 1kW, flush-mount, Tilted Element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot have a High-Performance Fairing. The flush-mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than 6.35mm (0.25") outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage at all.
Low-profile protrusion below the hull - no affect on your boats running performance
The ceramic arrays are tilted inside the housing giving you the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat. Take your fishfinder to the next power with this 1kW, Tilted Element transducer.
- 1 kW (1,000 Watts) RMS Power
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Cone: 50 kHz - 22° x 20° / 200 kHz - 6° x 6°
- Maximum Depth Range: 50 kHz - 353M to 529M (1,200' to 1,800') / 200 kHz - 152M to 235M (500' to 800')
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats
- Interfaces to any 600W or 1 kW echosounder
- Bronze (B164) Housing
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Boat Size: 8M to 11M (25' to 35')
- Usable Shaft Length: 71mm (2.80")
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- 10M Cable included
Save $242 when you buy the AIRMAR B164 20 DEGREE TILTED TRANSDUCER W/LOWRANCE BLUE CON for only $757 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
AIRMAR B164 20 DEGREE TILTED TRANSDUCER W/LOWRANCE BLUE CON SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 11.00 (w) x 12.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.