GARMIN GT50M-THP TRADITIONAL DOWNVU/SIDEVU THRU HULL PAIR
FREE SHIPPING for Garmin GT50M-THP SS TH Pair DownVü/SideVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800kHz) Traditio 300W (Mid CHIRP 80-160) Ducers
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN GT50M-THP TRADITIONAL DOWNVU/SIDEVU THRU HULL PAIR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGT50M-THP - Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Pair DownVü/SideVü 500W (CHIRP 455/800 kHz) Traditional 300 W (Mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz) Transducers with Temp (12-pin)
This thru-hull transducer pair provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. These traditional CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü transducers are optimized for clearer images at shallower depths.
The CHIRP DownVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 455/800 kHz. The traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 300 W and operating frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It includes a built-in fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT50M-THP includes a 12-pin port/starboard transducers with stainless steel stems, fairing blocks, Y-cable, bushings, mounting hardware and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv
- GPSMAP® 7608xsv
- GPSMAP® 7610xsv
- GPSMAP® 7612xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $275 when you buy the GARMIN GT50M-THP TRADITIONAL DOWNVU/SIDEVU THRU HULL PAIR for only $1174 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GT50M-THP TRADITIONAL DOWNVU/SIDEVU THRU HULL PAIR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Cable Length (Feet):||
5' + 30' y-extension
GARMIN GT50M-THP TRADITIONAL DOWNVU/SIDEVU THRU HULL PAIR SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 14.00 (w) x 17.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.