GARMIN GT51M-THP TRADITIONAL CHIRP DOWNVU & SIDEVU THRU
FREE SHIPPING for Garmin GT51M-THP SS TH Pair DownVü/SideVü 500W (CHIRP 260/455kHz) Trad. 600W (Mid CHIRP 80-160) Transducers - 12-Pin
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN GT51M-THP TRADITIONAL CHIRP DOWNVU & SIDEVU THRU PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONGT51M-THP - Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Pair DownVü/SideVü 500 W
(CHIRP 260/455 kHz) Traditional 600 W (Mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz)
Transducers with Temp (12-Pin)
This thru-hull transducer pair provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of
objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. These traditional
CHIRP sonar and CHIRP DownVü/SideVü transducers are optimized for
depth performance and rough conditions.
The CHIRP DownVü/ SideVü elements have a power rating of 500 W per
element (1,500 W total) and operating frequencies of 260/455 kHz. The
traditional CHIRP sonar has a power rating of 600 W and operating
frequencies of mid-band CHIRP 80-160 kHz. It includes a built-in
fast-response temperature sensor. For hull deadrises less than 25 degrees.
GT51M-THP includes a 12-pin port/starboard transducers with stainless steel
stems, fairing blocks, Y-cable, bushings, mounting hardware and installation
instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- GPSMAP® 7607xsv
- GPSMAP® 7608xsv
- GPSMAP® 7610xsv
- GPSMAP® 7612xsv
- GSD™ 25 Premium Sonar Module
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $313 when you buy the GARMIN GT51M-THP TRADITIONAL CHIRP DOWNVU & SIDEVU THRU for only $1336 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GT51M-THP TRADITIONAL CHIRP DOWNVU & SIDEVU THRU TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Cable Length (Feet):||
5' + 30' y-extension
GARMIN GT51M-THP TRADITIONAL CHIRP DOWNVU & SIDEVU THRU SHIPPING & RETURN
6.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 17.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.