DAVIS VANTAGE VUE WIRELESS WEATHER STATION
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
DAVIS VANTAGE VUE WIRELESS WEATHER STATION PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONVantage Vue® Wireless Weather Station
The Vantage Vue® wireless weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue® includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue® radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2™ stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Home weather watching and gardening
- Schools and universities
- Marinas and vacation homes
- Fire fighting and emergency response
- Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition)
- Wireless transmission up to 1000 ft. (300 m) is 3x farther than the competition
- Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/hr) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/hr)
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen at 3" x 4-3/8" (8 x 11 cm)
- Survives cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme marine weather environments
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall and more
- Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission
- 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather
- 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more
- Radio compatible with Vantage Pro2™
- Optional WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage. PC, Mac and Internet versions
DAVIS VANTAGE VUE WIRELESS WEATHER STATION VIDEOS
DAVIS VANTAGE VUE WIRELESS WEATHER STATION SHIPPING & RETURN
7.00 (h) x 15.00 (w) x 19.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.