GARMIN BLUECHART G3 HXUS604X US G2 (ENTIRE US) MICROSD &
REBATE: Up to $75 Cash Back w/Qualifying Purchases
January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- Shadow depth profile, coastline, field sounding, navigation, port plan, wreckage, obstacle, intertidal zone, restricted area and IALA symbol
- Seamless transition between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- Standard 2D direct top view or 3D "over the bow" map perspective view, easy to read and orient the chart
- Safety Shading * Contour shading can be performed on all depth contours whose depth is less than the defined safety depth
- Fishing chart* can determine the bottom contour and depth sounding, so that the visual confusion on the display is reduced
Today Shipping Cut-Off:
Hurry! Only 72 left in stock.
GARMIN BLUECHART G3 HXUS604X US G2 (ENTIRE US) MICROSD & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
BlueChart® g3 HD - HXUS604x - US All & Canadian West - microSD™/SD™
Provides detailed coastal coverage of the U.S., including the East Coast from Key West, FL, to the Canadian border, and the West Coast from Puget Sound to the Mexican border; Alaska; Hawaii and major inland rivers; the U.S. Gulf Coast to the Mexican border and the Mexican Gulf Coast to the Yucatan. Canadian coverage includes the entire St. Lawrence Seaway, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. The Great Lakes are covered in their entirety as are the Lake of the Woods. Coverage includes Prince Edward Island, Anticosti Island, Vancouver Island, including the Inside and Outside Passages, the Aleutian and Channel Islands, the Bahamas, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cozumel, Cuba, Hispaniola, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Unparalleled Coastal Chart Coverage
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology calculates a route using your desired depth and overhead clearance and provides a suggested path to follow
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
- NOAA raster cartography² is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app
BlueChart g3 coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data. Also included is Auto Guidance¹ technology, which uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and provide a suggested path to follow — overlaid onto your chart. NOAA raster cartography is also available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain app. It gives your chartplotter paper chartlike views of NOAA-surveyed areas in which individual points of interest are labeled with corresponding longitude and latitude information. Worldwide coverage is available by regions as accessory cards or via download; each region is sold separately.
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ calculates a suggested route using your desired depth and overhead clearance.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 features up to 1’ contours, which provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas.
Shallow Water Shading
To aid in navigation, Shallow Water Shading allows map shading at a user-defined depth to give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid.
NOAA Raster Cartography
This feature gives your chartplotter paper chartlike views of NOAA-surveyed areas in which points of interest are labeled with corresponding longitude and latitude information.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app .
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
. . Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "bow" map perspective, easy to read and orient the chart. . . Use HomePort (sold separately) to plan and organize routing from your computer.
Save $49 when you buy the GARMIN BLUECHART G3 HXUS604X US G2 (ENTIRE US) MICROSD & for only $170 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN BLUECHART G3 HXUS604X US G2 (ENTIRE US) MICROSD & USER REVIEWS
GARMIN BLUECHART G3 HXUS604X US G2 (ENTIRE US) MICROSD & SHIPPING & RETURN
0.00 (h) x 5.00 (w) x 5.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|