FURUNO ARP-11 NAVNET AUTO PLTR
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- 10 target automatic plotter
- Allows manual or automatic acquisition and tracking of up to 10 radar targets on Navnet
- NavnetVX2 and FM8002 radar
FURUNO ARP-11 NAVNET AUTO PLTR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONARP11 10-Target Auto Plotter
The ARP11 is a 10-target auto plotter designed for use with NavNet and NavNet vx2, as well as the FR8002 Radar series.
The ARP automatically tracks automatically or manually acquired radar targets and calculates their courses and speeds, indicating them by vectors. Since the data generated by the auto plotter are based on what radar targets are selected, the radar must always be optimally tuned for use with the ARP to ensure required targets will not be lost or unwanted targets such as sea returns and noise will not be acquired and tracked.
The plotting accuracy and response of this ARP meets IMO standards. Tracking accuracy is affected by the following:
- Tracking accuracy is affected by course change. One to two minutes is required to restore vectors to full accuracy after an abrupt course change. (The actual amount depends on gyrocompass specifications.)
- The amount of tracking delay is inversely proportional to the relative speed of the target. Delay is on the order of 15-30 seconds for high relative speed; 30-60 seconds for low relative speed.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Furuno ARP11 is a 10-target automatic plotter, designed for NavNet and NavNet VX2 and FR8002 Radar series. ARP automatically tracks the radar target acquired automatically or manually, calculates its course and speed, and gives instructions through vectors. Since the data generated by the automatic plotter is based on the selected radar target, the radar must be optimally tuned for use with ARP to ensure that the desired target will not be lost, nor will it acquire and track unwanted targets or noise. The drawing accuracy and response of this ARP comply with IMO standards. Tracking accuracy Tracking accuracy is affected by heading changes. After a sudden change of course, it takes one to two minutes to restore the vector to a fully accurate state. (The actual number depends on the specifications of the gyro compass.) The number of tracking delays is inversely proportional to the relative speed of the target. For higher relative speeds, the delay is about 15-30 seconds. 30-60 seconds to reduce the relative speed.
Save $129 when you buy the FURUNO ARP-11 NAVNET AUTO PLTR for only $510 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO ARP-11 NAVNET AUTO PLTR USER REVIEWS
FURUNO ARP-11 NAVNET AUTO PLTR SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 6.00 (w) x 6.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|