Simrad 3' Antenna for Halo
Truck Freight Shipment ($299)
Available Stock : 1
Within 30 days
Simrad 3' Antenna for Halo Product Description
Simrad 3' Antenna for HaloModel: 000-11464-001
- Advanced signal processing: Halo Radar employs advanced signal processing for digital azimuth and range sidelobe reduction, enhancing discrimination of small targets such as channel markers from larger adjacent targets such as ships and bridges. In addition, Directional Sea Clutter Rejection dynamically changes gain in the sweep to allow smaller targets to be seen in the leeward. Coming soon via free NSS/NSO evo2 software update, Sector Blanking reduces on-screen clutter by eliminating unwanted reflections in up to four user-defined zones.
- Halo Pulse Compression Radar provides rapid position updates, with high speed operation up to 48RPM (mode and range dependent). Simrad quality construction and Halo Radar's brushless motor with advanced helical geartrain design ensure exceptionally quiet operation, especially at 48RPM.
- Collision hazards won’t wait for your radar to start up — why should you? Halo Radar’s solid-state technology is ready instantly from standby, and in just 16-25 seconds from power-on to fully-operational. Avoid the 2-3 minute warm-up time associated with traditional pulse radar, and trust Halo Radar to produce an immediate, accurate radar image when you need it.
- Track up to 10 user-selected radar targets, displaying CPA (closest point of approach) and TCPA (time to closest point of approach). Up to 20 different targets can be tracked in Dual Range mode, with 10 targets per screen. MARPA functionality requires a heading sensor and GPS.
- Unlike traditional pulse radar, Halo Radar transmits low-power pulses. This makes Halo Radar safe to run in anchorages and marinas, providing enhanced radar coverage at the very start and end of each journey. In fact, Halo Radar's minimum safe distance in any transmission mode is within the swing circle of its open array antenna
- Halo Radar uses 40W average with no wind, and no more than 150W at maximum wind velocity. Experience even greater power savings in standby with just 6.5W power usage, versus 10-15W for pulse radar. With its low power consumption and support for 12/24 volt DC systems, Halo Radar is ideal for small to mid-sized powerboats
- Halo Pulse Compression Radar connects to any Simrad NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multi-function display system via Ethernet, with a bulkhead-mounted interface box below deck. Antenna installation is simple and elegant.
- Unique soft-glow, dual-beam Blue LED accent lighting, integrated into the pedestal and customizable with 4-level brightness control
Combining the best characteristics of traditional pulse and Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave broadband radar systems, Simrad Halo™ Radar uses Pulse Compression technology to provide an unprecedented mix of long and short detection range, high target definition and minimal clutter in an affordable package.
Solid state technology means minimal warm-up time and maximum ocean-going reliability, while low RF emissions make Halo™ Radar safe to install in a wider range of onboard locations.
Beam Sharpening technology delivers a more detailed picture, with improved separation of adjacent targets.Specifications
|Radar Type||Solid-state X-Band open array with Pulse Compression technology|
|Rotation Speed||Approx. 24-48RPM (min 20RPM at 70 knots)|
|Display Type||Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2|
|Power Requirements||150W (peak in 70kt winds)|
|Voltage||10.8V — 31.2V DC (12/24 Volt DC systems)|
|Data Interface||Ethernet 10/100 BaseT|
|Cable Length||10m included|
What's in the Box:
- Automatic Harbor
- Weather and BIRD modes
- Custom manual mode
- Dual Range
- Low power draw
- Low electromagnetic emission
Buy with the best price Simrad 3' Antenna for Halo for only $749 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Simrad 3' Antenna for Halo Technical Specifications
Simrad 3' Antenna for Halo User Reviews
Simrad 3' Antenna for Halo Shipping & Return
(h) x (w) x (l)
For detailed shipping policy please check our Shipping Policy and you can find our Return and Refund Policy here.