Infinity MA4555A 5 Channel Amp 4x100W @ 4 Ohms 1x500W
Free Shipping Special Product
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 2
Infinity MA4555A 5 Channel Amp 4x100W @ 4 Ohms 1x500W PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Infinity M4555A Multi-element High-performance, 5-channel AmplifierModel: MA4555A
- Compact size - Infinity Marine amplifiers feature a slim chassis and a small footprint to allow for installation in tight spaces
- High- and low-level inputs - Speaker-level and low-level inputs let Infinity Marine amps integrate with just about any audio input.
- Selectable Output and Variable Adjustment Crossovers - Infinity Marine amps feature selectable all-, high-, or low-pass crossovers with variable electronic frequency adjustment to allow for fine-tuning multiple system configurations.
- Product Value - Infinity power and performance at an affordable price point
- Cosmetic Appeal - Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our Infinity customers
- Conformal-Coated PCB - Infinity Marine amplifiers are engineered to withstand harsh marine conditions, with fully "marinized" circuit boards to ensure flawless power delivery, year after year
- Variable Crossovers - Onboard 12dB electronic crossovers, with selectable full-range, high-pass & low-pass switching, provide tuning options for systems of any size
- Big Dynamic Power - Output power is perfectly matched to meet the needs for your Infinity marine products
New weather-resistant & high-performance Infinity Marine amplifiers deliver impressive power from a compact chassis designed to withstand outdoor environments. Available with 4-channel and 5-channel outputs. Infinity Marine amplifiers incorporate our latest amplifier topology that includes selectable all-, high-, or low-pass crossovers with variable electronic frequency adjustment for precision system tuning. Engineered for harsh marine conditions, with power and performance to meet the needs of any outdoor audio system, Infinity Marine amplifiers are the perfect match for all of your Infinity marine products.Specifications
|Max Power||1800W Peak|
|RMS Power Output @ 2? (subwoofer)||500W x 1, <1% THD+N|
|RMS Power Output @ 4 Ohms (subwoofer)||320W x 1, <1% THD+N|
|RMS Power Output @ 2 Ohms (full-range)||65W x 4, <1% THD+N|
|RMS Power Output @ 4 Ohms (full-range)||45W x 4, <1% THD+N|
|RMS Power Output @ 4 Ohms Bridged (full-range)||130W x 2, <1% THD+N|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (sub)||>80dB (ref 1W output @ 4 Ohms)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (full-range)||>80dB (ref 1W output @ 4 Ohms)|
What's in the Box:
- 1 amplifier
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Rubber inserts
- 4 High-level input adapters
- 3 spare fuses
- 2 2-color brand stickers
- Quick start guide
Infinity·5 Channel·1,800 Watt·Class D·500 Watt RMS·With Divider·With Bass Control·Can Bridge 4 Channels The structure, including variable electronic frequency divider and bass enhancement control can realize precise system tuning, and has high-level and low-level input, which can easily interface with almost any system.
Save $50 when you buy the Infinity MA4555A 5 Channel Amp 4x100W @ 4 Ohms 1x500W for only $349 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.