Garmin Heading Sensor
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 2
- Static heading accuracy is better than 1 degree
- Industry-leading dynamic accuracy of 2 degrees, pitch and roll up to 30 degrees
- Three-axis solid-state compass can provide accurate heading data
- Three-axis accelerometer can improve heading, pitch and roll under static conditions
- Three-axis rate gyroscope can improve heading, pitch and roll under dynamic conditions
Garmin Heading Sensor PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
When interfacing this 3-axis compass heading sensor to Garmin's marine lineup of MFDs and radars, mariners can expect unparalleled radar overlay performance and accuracy along with excellent MARPA capabilities.
This heading sensor uses a rate gyro, so it can maintain an exceptional 2 degree heading accuracy under heavy dynamic conditions, with up to 30 degrees of pitch and roll. In addition, it supports either NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® data output to fit any installation.
Installation is a snap thanks to the heading sensor's innovative design allowing it to mount to any angled bulkhead. Mariners can expect this heading sensor to provide trouble-free service in the harshest conditions and will learn to appreciate its reliability and excellent performance.
- Better than 1 degree static heading accuracy
- Industry leading 2 degree dynamic accuracy up to 30 degree pitch and roll
- Three-axis solid-state compass provides accurate heading data
- Three-axis accelerometer improves heading, pitch and roll in static conditions
- Three-axis rate gyro improves heading, pitch and roll in dynamic conditions
- Temperature compensated across the entire operating range to ensure optimum accuracy
- Heading output by default is 10 Hz for both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 (NMEA 2000 can be output up to 20 Hz)
- Easy installation to any angled bulkhead
- Auto-calibration feature
- Waterproof housing (IPX6)
- Dimensions: 2" (5.08 cm) H x 4.4" (11.18 cm) L x 4.5" (11.43 cm) D
- Operating voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC
* Please Note: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 cables sold separately
When connecting this three-axis compass azimuth sensor with Garmin's MFD and radar marine product series, sailors can expect unparalleled radar coverage and accuracy as well as excellent MARPA functions. This heading sensor (based on Airmar H2183) uses a rate gyroscope, so it can maintain an excellent 2 degrees. Under severe dynamic conditions, up to 30 degrees of pitch and roll heading accuracy. In addition, it supports NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 data output to suit any installation. The innovative design of the heading sensor makes it very convenient to install, and it can be installed on any angled bulkhead. Sailors can expect the heading sensor to provide trouble-free service under the worst conditions, and will learn to appreciate its reliability and outstanding performance.
Save $209 when you buy the Garmin Heading Sensor for only $690 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.