Airmar B275C-LHW Transducer With 12-Pin Garmin MMC
Free Shipping Special Product
Airmar B275C-LHW Transducer With 12-Pin Garmin MMC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar B275C-LHW Wide Beam CHIRP Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer with Garmin 12 pin M&M Chirp Cable - 1mModel: B275C-LHW-12G
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam Chirp product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display. We've got you covered.Specifications
|Low Frequency||CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz
?25° to 16° beamwidth
|High Frequency||CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz
?25° constant beamwidth
|Boat size||8 m (25’) and above|
|Hull type||Fiberglass or wood|
|Hull deadrise||Up to 20° with fairing block|
What's in the Box:
- Fairing block and hardware
- MMC-12G - Garmin 12 pin M&M Chirp Cable - 1m
Save $457 when you buy the Airmar B275C-LHW Transducer With 12-Pin Garmin MMC for only $1606 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Airmar B275C-LHW Transducer With 12-Pin Garmin MMC USER REVIEWS
Airmar B275C-LHW Transducer With 12-Pin Garmin MMC SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|