Airmar B175C-20-HW 20d Tilt With 8-Pin Garmin MM Cable
Free Shipping Special Product
Airmar B175C-20-HW 20d Tilt With 8-Pin Garmin MM Cable PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar B175 Wide-Beam Chirp High Frequency 20d Tilted Element with Garmin 8-pin Mix and Match CableModel: B175C-20-HW-8G
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz
- 25° constant beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam Chirp product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° beam width, these transducers are truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp transducers
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beam width is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display. We've got you covered.Specifications
|Deadrise||16° to 24°|
|Power rating||1 kW @ 1% duty cycle|
|Frequency||150 to 250 kHz-A (Broadband)|
What's in the Box:
- B175C-20-HW-MM Transducer
- MMC-8G Mix and Match Cable
Save $313 when you buy the Airmar B175C-20-HW 20d Tilt With 8-Pin Garmin MM Cable for only $1100 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Airmar B175C-20-HW 20d Tilt With 8-Pin Garmin MM Cable USER REVIEWS
Airmar B175C-20-HW 20d Tilt With 8-Pin Garmin MM Cable SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|