VERATRON LINKUP GATEWAY ANALOG TO NMEA 2000
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
VERATRON LINKUP GATEWAY ANALOG TO NMEA 2000 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
LinkUp Analog to NMEA 2000 Gateway
The resistive-type LinkUp gateway provides an easy method to convert vessel and engine information to NMEA 2000.
Easily installed, the LinkUp Gateway replaces the original wiring, delivering power to both the LinkUp device and sensor from the NMEA 2000 backbone while still being complaint with the NMEA 2000 certification requirements.
Configuring the LinkUp Gateway is simple using a mobile device and the companion LinkUp Configuration App for Android or IOS.
Each device has a built-in passive NFC antenna, so the parameters of the sensors are wirelessly configured to type, instance and warning threshold on the mobile device which is then "tapped" against the LinkUp device for instant data download.
- User-friendly configuration through wireless interface and companion smartphone App
- Sensor Cable length - 25cm
- NMEA 2000 Cable length - 25 cm
- Tap to download parameters
- Mobile App for Android or IOS
- No power required to program
- No certification required
- Bi-directional communication, programming interface or data recovery
- Fuel Level
- Oil/Boost Pressure
- Fresh/Waste Water Level
- Oil/Gear Oil/Coolant Temperature
- Trim Tabs
- Rudder Angle
- Standard M12 NMEA 2000 plug
- LED Notification
- Operating Voltage - 6 - 16.5V
- Nominal Voltage - 12 V (from NMEA 2000 network)
- IPX7 Rated
- Sensor Plug - Superseal Female 2 Pin
- Counterpart Sensor Plug - - Superseal Male 2 Pin
*Sold as an Individual
LinkUp simulation to NMEA 2000 gateway The resistive LinkUp gateway provides an easy way to convert ship and engine information to NMEA 2000. LinkUp is easy to install.
Save $10 when you buy the VERATRON LINKUP GATEWAY ANALOG TO NMEA 2000 for only $89 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VERATRON LINKUP GATEWAY ANALOG TO NMEA 2000 VIDEOS
VERATRON LINKUP GATEWAY ANALOG TO NMEA 2000 USER REVIEWS
VERATRON LINKUP GATEWAY ANALOG TO NMEA 2000 SHIPPING & RETURN
2.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 8.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|