VERATRON LINKUP INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSOR (IBS)
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
VERATRON LINKUP INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSOR (IBS) PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
LinkUp - Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS)
Batteries are essential for engine starting and operating onboard utilities. With Veratron’s new Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS), it’s simple to monitor their status and health in real-time.
Veratron’s Intelligent Battery Sensor (IBS) measures vital battery parameters: voltage, current and temperature, as well as state of charge, health and function. All these parameters will be available via NMEA2000. This provides the essential information needed to plan energy usage aboard and be aware of potential problems.
The IBS system monitors a single battery or full bank. Multiple LinkUp kits can be used to provide data specific to house, starter and system-specific supplies. It works with 12V starter, gel or AGM battery types.
The IBS simply clamps onto the negative pole terminal.
- NMEA 2000® certified
- Plug-and-Play installation and configuration
- Input Signal - LIN bus
- Nominal Voltage - 12V
*Sold as an Individual
Save $12 when you buy the VERATRON LINKUP INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSOR (IBS) for only $107 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
VERATRON LINKUP INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSOR (IBS) VIDEOS
VERATRON LINKUP INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSOR (IBS) TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
VERATRON LINKUP INTELLIGENT BATTERY SENSOR (IBS) SHIPPING & RETURN
3.00 (h) x 3.00 (w) x 4.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.