Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVÃ¼ g3 w/GMR 18 HD+
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
Available Stock : 22
Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVÃ¼ g3 w/GMR 18 HD+ Product Description
GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeV g3 with GMR 18 HD+
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP 943xsv chartplotter. Its higher-resolution 9â€ in-plane switching display has 50% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. GPSMAP 943xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideV and ClearV scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope sonar devices. Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeV g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics data â€” plus Auto Guidance1 technology. Easily build your marine system â€” from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia â€” using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
- Higher-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9â€ units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeV g3 and BlueChart g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm feature for connecting to compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching
- Easily build your marine system â€” from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia â€” using NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app2 for access to OneChart, smart notifications, software updates and more
- Integrated ANT technology support for use with your compatible quatix marine smartwatches, gWind Wireless 2 transducer, GNX Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
- Built-in Ultra High-Definition SideV and ClearV scanning sonars with high-contrast vivid color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure
- Supports Panoptix and Panoptix LiveScope sonar devices, 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar and more
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 Requires app on your compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
GMR 18 HD+ Dome Radar
The compact GMR 18 HD+ dome radar is a good choice for boats with limited room for radar placement. It delivers 4 kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness. Overlay radar images onto your chartplotter map page; however, for best overlay results, an optional autopilot or heading sensor is recommended. It also helps you avoid traffic on the water. GMR 18 HD+ provides MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately).
Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter, depending on sea conditions. GMR 18 HD+ features 8-bit true color resolution for a clear presentation on your chartplotter screen. It has a maximum range of 36 nautical miles with a minimum range of 20 meters and a rotation speed of 24 RPM. There are no complex user settings, and it's easy to install and start using.
- Streamlined 18-inch 4kW dome radar
- Deliver 4kW of transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays the radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor is recommended for best results)
- MARPA target tracking when combined with a multifunction display and heading sensor (sold separately)
- Beam angles: 5.0° horizontal, 25° vertical
- Max range: 36 nautical miles
- Minimum range: 20 meters
- Rotation speed: 24 revolutions/minute
- No complex user settings; easy to install and start using
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template
Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv SideVü, ClearVü and Traditional CHIRP Sonar with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 With GMR™ 18 HD+ RadomeModel: 010-02366-51
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
With 50% more display pixels and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation 9" GPSMAP devices, this crisp chartplotter/sonar combo with high-resolution IPS display integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
Get built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars with vivid, high-contrast color palettes to help distinguish fish from structure. GPSMAP 943xsv also supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar capabilities.
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope™ easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this 9" plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
New higher-resolution 9" IPS displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9" GPSMAP devices.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content and Auto Guidance3 technology.
Upgrade to our reliable premium charts2, which add even more unparalleled features, such as high-resolution relief shading, to help you on each trip.
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
To help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR™ 18 HD+ dome radar is bundled with your GPSMAP chartplotter/sonar package.Specifications
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||9.2" x 6.4" x 3" (23.3 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||7.8" x 4.4"; 9.0" diagonal|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||1280 x 720 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WXGA display|
|WEIGHT||3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 22 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.8 A
|ANTENNA||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|MOUNTING OPTIONS||Bail, flush or flat|
|RECEIVER||10 Hz high-sensitivity|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||1|
|Maps & Memory|
|PRELOADED MAPS||BlueChart® g3 (coastal maps) and LakeVü g3 (inland maps)|
|ACCEPTS DATA CARDS||2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)|
|TRACK LOG||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|GARMIN RADAR COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE||Yes (built-in)|
|GARMIN SMARTMODE COMPATIBLE (CUSTOMIZABLE MONITOR PRESETS)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS AIS (TRACKS TARGET SHIPS POSITION)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS DSC (DISPLAYS POSITION DATA FROM DSC-CAPABLE VHF RADIO)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS FUSION-LINK™ COMPATIBLE RADIOS||Yes|
|GSD™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GCV™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GRID™ (GARMIN REMOTE INPUT DEVICE) COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|WIRELESS REMOTE COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|DUAL-FREQUENCY (50/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE||Yes|
|DUAL-BEAM (77/200 KHZ) SONAR CAPABLE||Yes|
|FREQUENCIES SUPPORTED||Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz
CHIRP (low, medium, high)
ClearVü (260/455/800 kHz)
(dependent on transducer)
|CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY||Yes (Built-in)|
|CLEARVü||Yes with CHIRP (built-in)|
|SIDEVü||Yes with CHIRP (built-in)|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||5,000 ft at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)|
|BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP)||Yes|
|WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH||Yes|
|SONAR HISTORY REWIND||Yes|
|NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|TRANSDUCER PIN NUMBERS||12-pin (orange)|
|NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS||1 (Differential)|
|NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS||1 (Differential)|
|VIDEO INPUT PORTS||1 BNC|
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 943xsv chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m)
- Network cable (15 m)
- Installation instructions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVÃ¼ g3 w/GMR 18 HD+Who is the Garmin?
Who is the Garmin?
Buy with the best price Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVÃ¼ g3 w/GMR 18 HD+ for only $2899 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVÃ¼ g3 w/GMR 18 HD+ Videos
Garmin GPSMAP 943xsv Combo GPS/Fishfinder - Preloaded US+Canada+Bahamas BlueChart g3 - LakeVÃ¼ g3 w/GMR 18 HD+ Technical Specifications
Marine Navigation & Instruments | RadarsMarine Navigation & Instruments | GPS - Fishfinder Combos
GPS FISHFINDER COMBO