HUMMINBIRD APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER
FREE SHIPPING for Humminbird APEX® 16 MSI+ Chartplotter
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
HUMMINBIRD APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
APEX® 16 MSI+ Chartplotter
The APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest multi-function display that that anglers have ever seen. Industry-leading MEGA Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar come standard, with even more performance from a dedicated sonar channel for accessory 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW. See it all clearly with a 15.6" Full-HD touchscreen that provides customized display of information from advanced network options like NMEA 2000®, HDMI In/Out, WiFi and Bluetooth®. Add the power of the One-Boat Network™ to integrate the accuracy of Humminbird GPS charts, unrivaled boat control from Minn Kota® and reach new depths with wireless Cannon® downrigger control. The APEX Series is the kind of MFD that will take you fishing to a new level.
- Full HD Display with Cross Touch® interface: APEX delivers eye-popping detail with a 1920H x 1080V display. See the incredible detail of sonar and chart images that will ensure you never miss a thing. Control it all using the touchscreen or the keypad—it's up to you.
- Customized Experience: Utilize an intuitive user interface and sidebar menu which provide customizable settings and view combinations to make your fishing experience all your own.
- Dual Core Processor: Perform any task with speed and ease, thanks to the ultra-responsive interface and upgraded processing power.
- Industry-leading Humminbird sonar: Equipped with MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar to keep you on the fish. MEGA Imaging+ provides views up to 250' under and out to either side of your boat and Dual Spectrum CHIRP shows exceptional 2D sonar with superior target separation and fish clarity.
- Dual Channel CHIRP Sonar: Dual sonar ports offer connection with any Humminbird sonar options, as well as a dedicated port for 2D CHIRP transducers up to 2kW.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Dual Ethernet Ports: Build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system with dual Ethernet ports on APEX chartplotters. Easily network products without the need for an external network hub, allowing the connection of multiple control heads and Ethernet accessories like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- HMDI Compatible: See it all with independent HMDI In and HDMI Out ports on APEX. Connect and view accessory camera and video sources, as well as output to accessory displays for more viewing and rigging options.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking. Additionally, APEX is compatible with CZone® Contact 6, Contact 6 Plus and digital switching devices.
- Includes control head, transom mount transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, and gimbal mounting bracket.
- Product comes with 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Save $0 when you buy the HUMMINBIRD APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER for only $4499 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
HUMMINBIRD APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
HUMMINBIRD APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER SHIPPING & RETURN
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.