LOWRANCE HDS LIVE 9 & 12 INCH DISPLAYS BOAT IN A BOX
FREE SHIPPING for Lowrance HDS Live Bundle - 9" & 12" Display AI 3-In-1 T/M Transducer, Point 1 GPS Antenna, LR-1 Remote & Cabling
Hurry! Only 10 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
LOWRANCE HDS LIVE 9 & 12 INCH DISPLAYS BOAT IN A BOX PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
HDS Live Bundle - 9" & 12" Display AI 3-In-1 T/M Transducer, Point 1 GPS Antenna, LR-1 Remote & Cabling
HDS-9 LIVE and HDS-12 LIVE with C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 9 is will carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE 9.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display – including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, and an intuitive user interface that makes HDS LIVE even easier to use.
Featuring a high-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 9 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance, dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and faster chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transom Mount Transducer
See structure and cover with a level of refined detail and at a range unmatched by any other structure imaging technology with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan with FishReveal™. The high-level clarity, target separation and detail of Active Imaging will help you find more fish by making it easier to quickly identify fish-holding structure like rockpiles, standing timber, weedbeds, ditches and drop-offs – all at a greater distance from your boat. Get the best of CHIRP sonar and DownScan on one screen with the exclusive FishReveal™ Smart Target view that helps you easily recognize fish from structure and cover on high-detailed DownScan images.
- More refined detail and better range than any other imaging technology
- Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan
- Easier target identification with FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP (83/200kHz) + 455/800kHz frequencies
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti2 and Simrad NSS evo3 and GO series displays
High-Sensitivity GPS/GLONASS Antenna with Built-in Compass Deliver Faster, More Accurate Position-Update Rates For Smoother Chartplotting Functionality
The Lowrance Point-1 antenna provides best-in-class GPS/GLONASS positioning along with industry-leading, 10Hz GPS performance for smooth and accurate location updates. Equipped with an integrated electronic compass with GPS, the antenna provides accurate heading for stable chart orientation in the Heading Up mode, improved Course Over Ground at low speeds and radar overlay on your chart. All of these features are possible with affordable module options that easily connect through an NMEA 2000® network.
LR-1 Remote Controller
Control your HDS LIVE display from anywhere on your boat with the Lowrance LR-1 Remote Controller. Mark waypoints and zoom in/zoom out using preprogrammed keys and access up to five user-programmable favorites without ever touching your HDS LIVE display. The LR-1 connects to HDS LIVE via Bluetooth_ and features simple, short- and long-press programming functionality, making it easy to save your favorite functions to the remote.
25' Ethernet Cable & NMEA Starter Kit
Network starter kit. Includes 2 terminating resistors (TR-120M-RD, TR-120F-RD), two T-connectors (N2K-T-RD), one 2 ft extension cable (N2KEXT-2RD), and one 15 ft extension cable (N2KEXT-15RD), and a power node (N2K-PWR-RD).
Save $0 when you buy the LOWRANCE HDS LIVE 9 & 12 INCH DISPLAYS BOAT IN A BOX for only $4999 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
LOWRANCE HDS LIVE 9 & 12 INCH DISPLAYS BOAT IN A BOX SHIPPING & RETURN
11.00 (h) x 23.00 (w) x 26.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.