FURUNO B265LH BRONZE THRU-HULL CHIRP TRANSDUCER 12 PIN
Free Shipping Special Product
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
FURUNO B265LH BRONZE THRU-HULL CHIRP TRANSDUCER 12 PIN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
B265LH Bronze Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer - 12-Pin
Bronze, Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer with 12-Pin Connector, Low-Freq: 42-65 kHz, High-Freq: 130-210 kHz.
The B265LH is a bronze thru-hull CHIRP transducer for use with Furuno's CHIRP broadband Fish Finders. The B265LH comes complete with high-speed fairing block
Traditional marine Fish Finders operate at discrete frequencies such as 50 kHz and 200 kHz, use relatively short-duration transmit pulses, and use narrowband sonar transducers. In contrast, CHIRP (Compressed High-Intensity Radar Pulse) uses a precise sweep pattern of many frequencies within a long-duration transmit pulse from a broadband transducer. The equivalent sound energy transmitted into the water is 10 to 1,000 times greater than a conventional marine Fish Finder. The echo energy returning to the transducer is likewise superior to that generated by a conventional transducer. The combination of CHIRP, a broadband transducer, and Furuno’s superior Digital Signal Processing, results in dramatically increased fish and bottom detection.
The B265LH CHIRPS across the following bandwidths:
- Low-Frequency: 42-65 kHz
- High-Frequency: 130-210 kHz
Frequency: 42-65/130-210kHz Maximum power: 1000W. Can accommodate Deadrise: 0°20°. B265LH is a bronze through-shell CHIRP sensor, which can be used in conjunction with Furuno's CHIRP broadband Fish sensor.
Furuno B265LH Bronze Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer - 12-Pin Related ProductsPROPSPEED FOULFREE TRANSDUCER COATING 15ML ANTI-FOULING KIT
Save $326 when you buy the FURUNO B265LH BRONZE THRU-HULL CHIRP TRANSDUCER 12 PIN for only $1173 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO B265LH BRONZE THRU-HULL CHIRP TRANSDUCER 12 PIN USER REVIEWS
FURUNO B265LH BRONZE THRU-HULL CHIRP TRANSDUCER 12 PIN SHIPPING & RETURN
7.00 (h) x 19.00 (w) x 26.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|