GARMIN GPSMAP 1242XSV PLUS TOUCH COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER
FREE SHIPPING for Garmin GPSMAP® 1242xsv Plus Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder Combo
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
GARMIN GPSMAP 1242XSV PLUS TOUCH COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
GPSMAP® 1242xsv Plus Touchscreen GPS/Fishfinder Combo
SideVü, ClearVü and Traditional CHIRP Sonar with Mapping
Advanced navigation. Ultimate integration. This compact 12” GPSMAP® 1242xsv Touch Plus touchscreen combo seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system for full control of your connected helm. It supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars and Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar. Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data and Auto Guidance* technology. Share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units using the Garmin Marine Network. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking connect you to autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors. Plus, this unit uses ANT® technology to pair with compatible Garmin devices, such as marine watches, transducers, wireless remote controls and more. It also includes built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more. Add the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 12” intuitive touchscreen is easy to use in any environment
- Built-in 1 kW CHIRP traditional and ClearVü scanning sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines, such as Yamaha, and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from sonar and autopilots to cameras and multimedia — using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance* technology
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Add free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
- Integrated ANT® technology support for use with quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls
Traditional & Scanning Sonars
Get built-in support for 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar for superior target separation and ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars to see up to 1,000’ below and around your boat at 260 kHz (transducer sold separately).
Panoptix™ Sonar Support
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope™ easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content and Auto Guidance1 technology.
Optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® Charts
Upgrade to our reliable premium charts, which add even more industry leading features, such as high-resolution relief shading, to help you on each trip.
Garmin Marine Network
If you have multiple Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP cameras — among them.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications2, software updates, Garmin Helm, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
Integrated ANT® Technology
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
In The Box
- GPSMAP 1242xsv Plus chartplotter
- Power cable
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sonar adapter cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2
- Transducer Ports: 1 (12 Pin)
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- J1939 Port: 1
- Video Input Ports: 1 BNC
- Video Output Ports: 1 HDMI
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
2 When paired with a compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $419 when you buy the GARMIN GPSMAP 1242XSV PLUS TOUCH COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER for only $2480 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
GARMIN GPSMAP 1242XSV PLUS TOUCH COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER VIDEOS
GARMIN GPSMAP 1242XSV PLUS TOUCH COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
GARMIN GPSMAP 1242XSV PLUS TOUCH COMBO GPS/FISHFINDER SHIPPING & RETURN
9.00 (h) x 12.00 (w) x 17.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.