FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 YAMAHA HELMMASTER PACKAGE
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno NavPilot 300 Yamaha HelmMaster Package
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 YAMAHA HELMMASTER PACKAGE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
NavPilot 300 Yamaha HelmMaster Autopilot Package
Steer By Wire for Yamaha Helm Master
The NavPilot 300-HM is a complete NavPilot 300 system with all of the necessary components, cables and gateways to connect to a Yamaha Helm Master system (not included).
What's in the Box?
- FAP-3011 - 4.1" Color LCD
- GC-001 - Gesture Controller
- FAP3012 - Processor Unit
- PG700 - Fluxgate Magnetic Sensor With Enhanced Stability By A Solid-State Rate Gyroscope, w/ 6M Cable
- AIR-335-792 - NMEA2000 Micro Terminator
- AIR-335-791 - NMEA2000 Micro Terminator
- AIR-052-531 - NMEA2000 T-Connector, Female/Female/Male x 3
- 000-027-162-00 - YAMAHA HM GATEWAY
- FAP-YGW-CBL - FAP63XX Y SPLIT MULTILINK CBL
- DOC-300-YHM - NavPilot 300-HM Document
NavPilot 300 is not your ordinary Autopilot
The NavPilot 300 is a revolutionary autopilot. With Fantum Feedback, NavPilot outboard installations no longer require use of a physical rudder feedback unit. This results in a streamlined, simplified installation. Combined with Furuno's unique adaptive learning technology, NavPilot 300 provides unmatched outboard Autopilot performance. Fantum Feedback is designed for planing and semi-displacement outboard vessels from 24 to 50 feet, with one to four outboard engines, where it achieves precise course control from slow trolling to speeds of well over 60 knots.
Gesture Control - just push, point and shoot!
The Gesture Controller is a revolutionary and unique way to steer your boat remotely. By using Bluetooth signals, it is possible to control the Autopilot from anywhere on the boat within 10 meters. Just push, hold the button, point to the desired heading and release to let the Autopilot redirect the boat!
(Note: A Furuno PG700, SC33 or other compatible NMEA2000 vessel heading source is required.)
Versatile Display Modes on a vivid 4.1" Color LCD Display
The SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Maintaining heading astern while compensating for wind and tide, SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for Sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing.
Other display modes include Furuno's Highway mode, Auto and Advanced Auto modes, and Fish Hunter mode, where one of four pre-programmed maneuvers can be performed around a specified target at a user selected distance. These include Zig-Zag, Orbit, Figure 8, or a Spiral maneuver. The Fish Hunter feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
Integrate your helm with NavPilot's FishHunter mode
FishHunter mode is a unique feature of FURUNO’s NavPilot series. Find a fish target with your FURUNO sonar/sounder or bird target with your FURUNO radar and feed it to the NavPilot The NavPilot will activate the FishHunter mode to perform square, zigzag, circle, orbit, spiral or figure-eight maneuvers around the specified target at a user selected distance. This feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
Furuno Fantum Feedback
With Fantum Feedback, NAVpilot outboard/sterndrive installations no longer require use of a physical rudder feedback unit. NAVpilot software clears the path to a simplified installation, while also delivering enhanced steering control.
Save $700 when you buy the FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 YAMAHA HELMMASTER PACKAGE for only $2895 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
FURUNO NAVPILOT 300 YAMAHA HELMMASTER PACKAGE SHIPPING & RETURN
15.00 (h) x 15.00 (w) x 26.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.