Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57"
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
Available Stock : 40
Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57" Product Description
Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57"
The Most Powerful and Most Efficient Trolling Motor Available.
- Includes the power you need to counter winds and currents with the efficiency to fish all day
- Wireless chartplotter integration and built-in autopilot get you to fish, along with anchor lock to stay on them
- Wireless foot pedal provides instant control and responsiveness; feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal
- Includes integrated CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearV and SideV scanning sonars with imperceptible sonar noise interference
- Floating remote control gives you full control of the trolling motor and simple point-and-go gesture steering
Move your fishing to a higher level with force. The Force trolling motor is the most powerful and most efficient 5 freshwater trolling motor available. Wireless chartplotter connectivity provides navigation, autopilot and anchor lock features. Use the precise anchor lock to hold your boat in the same location while you fish. Force includes a convenient wireless foot pedal that provides instant control and responsiveness yet feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal. See more fish and structure clearly with integrated Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar. It also includes a handheld remote control with a built-in sunlight-readable display. The remote gives you complete control of the trolling motor and simple point-and-go gesture steering.
Powerful, Efficient and Quiet
You get the best of all three. The powerful Force trolling motor has the power to move you from spot to spot more quickly and stand up better to winds and currents. Even with all that power, it is also the most efficient trolling motor available, so you can count on it to fish all day. And it is still whisper quiet. Its high-efficiency brushless motor operates at either 36 V or 24 V. When running at 24 V, it delivers comparable thrust to our competitors' 36 V motors. The most powerful, most efficient and quiet trolling motor with nearly imperceptible sonar interference â€” it's everything you could want in a trolling motor.
Wireless Foot Pedal
Enjoy the convenience of a wireless foot pedal. It provides instant control and responsiveness yet feels and steers just like a cable-steered pedal. It operates wirelessly using AA batteries, or â€” if you prefer â€” it can be hardwire installed.
Wireless Chartplotter Integration and Built-in Autopilot
Simple integration with your Garmin chartplotter via a wireless connection makes using the built-in autopilot easy. Create routes to your favorite waypoint, and follow tracks while you fish. The built-in autopilot, with integrated heading sensor and GPS, provides anchor lock, heading hold and cruise control. Check your settings on the unit, your chartplotter or sunlight-visible remote display. Just set your track, and it will guide you along your course.
The Force trolling motor comes with an integrated transducer with CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearV and SideV scanning sonars with imperceptible sonar noise interference. The cable management system protects the built-in transducer cables as well as additional accessories, including the full range of Panoptix and Panoptix LiveScope sonars. Full sonar support is available for the GPSMAP 8400/8600xsv and ECHOMAP Ultra models only. See the specs tab for more details on partial sonar support.
The included handheld remote control with a sunlight-readable, transflective display offers total control of the trolling motor along with unique point-and-go gesture steering capabilities. There are also user-programmable keys on the remote that you can use for control of your chartplotter. No need to worry if the remote takes a trip overboard, because it's water-resistant, and it floats.
Robust and Easy to Use
The Force trolling motor is built to last. It's rugged and durable yet easy to deploy, and it's easy to retract and stow with dual gas springs. It's backed with a 3-year warranty and a limited lifetime warranty on the shaft.
In The Box
- Trolling Motor
- Foot Pedal
- High Efficiency Propeller
- Assembly and Mounting Hardware
In compliance with ISO standard 13342
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Garmin Force Trolling Motor
57" ShaftModel: 010-02025-00
- With more power1 than its competition, it’s the most powerful trolling motor to get you on fish faster and counter the winds and current to stay on them
- Extremely quiet high-efficiency brushless motor operates at 36 V or 24 V to keep you on the water longer
- Simple chartplotter integration via wireless connection makes it easy to create routes to waypoints and to follow tracks
- Precise anchor lock holds your boat in the same location while you fish via integrated heading sensor and GPS
- Integrated high-wide CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars with nearly imperceitble sonar noise from interference
- Wireless foot pedal provides instant control and responsiveness; it feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal
- Handheld remote control features full-color, sunlight-readable transflective display and gesture steering for point-and-go navigation — and it floats
- Robust design is built for long-lasting quality and reliability; limited lifetime warranty on the shaft
- Quiet steering and overall operation
Fish with force using the 57" Force™ trolling motor. It’s the most powerful, most efficient trolling motor available yet still extremely quiet. Wireless chartplotter connectivity provides navigation, autopilot and anchor lock capabilities. Use the precise anchor lock to hold your boat in the same location while you fish. The Force motor also includes high-wide CHIRP traditional sonar and built-in Ultra High-Definition sonar that provides exceptionally clear images with nearly imperceptible sonar noise interference from the motor. The highly efficient brushless motor operates at either 36 V or 24 V to use less energy, so you can fish longer. It includes a wireless foot pedal that provides instant control and responsiveness — yet feels and steers like a cable-steered pedal. The handheld remote control allows you to navigate with simple point-and-go gesture steering.
Not avalable for sale in the state of Louisianaupdated 10/14/2019Specifications
|Trolling Motor Specs|
|For use in||Fresh and Saltwater|
|Mount style||Scissor-style mount|
|Max thrust||100 lbs per ISO 13342 using high-efficiency propeller at 36 Vdc; 80 lbs per ISO 13342 using high-efficiency propeller at 24 Vdc|
|Voltage||24 Vdc or 36 Vdc|
|Lift-assist||Dual gas springs|
|Built-in heading sensor||Yes|
|Built-In GPS||Yes, high-sensitivity GPS|
|Warranty||3-year limited lifetime on shaft|
|Water rating (components above water)||IPX7|
|Wireless remote included||Yes|
|Foot pedal included||Yes|
|Variable speed control||Yes|
|CHIRP sonar||High wide CHIRP 150-240 kHz|
|ClearVü||Ultra-high definition 800 kHz|
|SideVü||Ultra-high definition 1,200 kHz and 455 kHz|
|Partial frequencies supported|
|CHIRP sonar||High wide CHIRP 150-240 kHz|
|Transmit power||350 W|
|SideVü (1,200 kHz)||125’ to each side; 250’ total at a max depth of 30'|
|SideVü (455 kHz)||500’ to each side; 1,000’ total|
|Depth/speed/temperature||Depth and temperature|
|Number of pins||12-pin (orange connector)|
|Gesture features||Yes, manual+, heading hold+, jog+|
|FOOT PEDAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Dimensions||12" L x 9" W x 4 1/2" H|
|Power installation||12 V wired or battery powered (2 AA)|
|AA battery life||1 full season|
|Adjustable pedal resistance||Yes|
|REMOTE CONTROL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Display size||1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display type||Color, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Chartplotter userprogrammable keys||Yes|
|Autopilot feature control||Yes|
|Battery life||Typical use with backlight at low — 43 weeks|
|Gift box dimensions (W x H x D):||72.4" x 12.2" x 20.5" (184.0 x 31.0 x 52.0 cm)|
|Gift box weight:||95.0 lbs (43.1 kg)|
|Master carton quantity:||1|
What's in the Box:
- Trolling motor, foot pedal, remote control, high-efficiency prop, assembly and mounting hardware and documentation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57"Who is the Garmin?
Who is the Garmin?
Buy with the best price Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57" for only $3649 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57" Videos
Garmin Force Freshwater Trolling Motor - 57" Technical Specifications
|Salt Water/Fresh Water:||
|Shaft Length (Inches):||
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
24v or 36v
Boat Outfitting | Trolling Motors