SITEX SP38-4 AUTOPILOT CORE PACK INCLUDING ROTARY FEEDBACK
FREE SHIPPING for SI-TEX SP38-4 Autopilot Core Pack Including Rotary Feedback Only, No Compass or Pump
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SITEX SP38-4 AUTOPILOT CORE PACK INCLUDING ROTARY FEEDBACK PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
SP38-4 Autopilot Core Pack Including Rotary Feedback Only, No Compass or Pump
- IST – Intelligent Steering Technology provides superior vessel steering capability
- ADAPTIVE steering for sea conditions and varying vessel speeds
- AUTO-SETUP – allows auto-drive detection, rudder response time, compass detection and calibration
- NMEA 2000, ETHERNET, and NMEA 0183 interface
- Configurable for Fishing, Offshore Vessels, Workboats, Towboats and Yacht’s
- WORK Mode suitable for Fishing Boats, Towboats and Workboats
- PRC- Proportional Rate Control feature provides gentle smooth steering response
- Multi-Station capability with security station lock
- SUNLIGHT viewable Color 5.7” LCD display
- NAV Mode provide adaptive precise track steering
- ALC – Automatic Leeway Compensation for Drift, Tide & Wind
- Fully compatible with onboard instruments and steering systems
- Optional Z-Drive interface allows 360 Azimuth drive interface
- Optional Automatic Bow-Thruster Control for hands free Sabiki Fishing or station keeping
- Multi-Language capability: English, Chinese, French, German, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, etc.
- Standard with Flush Mount kit, Optional Swivel mount bracket
- IP67 Waterproof – Control Head, TS4, NF4 and WS4
- RoHS & CE compliance for EMI and RFI immunity
- 9 level backlit LCD display
- LCD Display switches to Red Night Palette to protect Operators night vision
- Pre-defined parameter sets for full or semi-displacement, planning hulls, stern drives and sailboat applications
- Multiple steering parameters for Fast cruise, Slow cruise and Work modes
- Simple to use course knob with mechanical detent
- Multi-station capability with security station lock
- Automatic trim
- Adjustable yaw, turn rate and rudder settings
- PORT and STBD dodge buttons for collision avoidance
- Output for optional analog rudder angle indicator, up to 4 stations
- Fully compatible with onboard NMEA N2K instruments and most steering systems
- Operating Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Power Consumption: Average 0.5 Amps, 3 Amps Peak (Lower consumption capability with low backlight setting) Drive Output: 20 Amps
- Network: NMEA 2000 & Ethernet
- Navigational Interface: NMEA 0183 input/Output
- NMEA 0183 Output: Heading (10x per sec), Autopilot Status (1x per sec)
- Heading Reference: Fluxgate, Magnetic Compass, NMEA Compass or Sat Compass
- Course Resolution: 1°
- Course Detection: 0.5°
Save $794 when you buy the SITEX SP38-4 AUTOPILOT CORE PACK INCLUDING ROTARY FEEDBACK for only $2204 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
SITEX SP38-4 AUTOPILOT CORE PACK INCLUDING ROTARY FEEDBACK VIDEOS
SITEX SP38-4 AUTOPILOT CORE PACK INCLUDING ROTARY FEEDBACK USER REVIEWS
SITEX SP38-4 AUTOPILOT CORE PACK INCLUDING ROTARY FEEDBACK SHIPPING & RETURN
7.00 (h) x 18.00 (w) x 18.00 (l)
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|