SMARTPLUG 50 AMP CONNECTOR & NON METALLIC INLET WHITE
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
SMARTPLUG 50 AMP CONNECTOR & NON METALLIC INLET WHITE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
50 Amp Non Metallic White Inlet & Plug Combo - Boat & RV
The SmartPlug Combo Kit includes both a 50A 125V/250V inlet connector and a retro-fit connector. This Kit has been designed so it can be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V). The retro-fit connector is designed to use your current cordset. You simply cut off the cord plug on your RV/Boat cord. The connector has mechanical cord restraint, color coded wire guides and a water resistant cordseal. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors, (White, Black or Gray), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips and inlet cover lock the plug body securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the electrical components by movement of the power cord
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes
Save $33 when you buy the SMARTPLUG 50 AMP CONNECTOR & NON METALLIC INLET WHITE for only $191 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
SMARTPLUG 50 AMP CONNECTOR & NON METALLIC INLET WHITE VIDEOS
SMARTPLUG 50 AMP CONNECTOR & NON METALLIC INLET WHITE SHIPPING & RETURN
4.00 (h) x 9.00 (w) x 11.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.