NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D STAINLESS STEEL THRU HULL PAIR
FREE SHIPPING for Navico StructureScan 3D® Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D STAINLESS STEEL THRU HULL PAIR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONStructureScan 3D® Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer - Pair
The Dual thru-hull StuctureScan 3D® Stainless Steel transducer for the StructureScan 3D® Sonar Imaging product line, providing more range and greater resolution.
- These transducers are designed for boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles, for seamless display of SideScan and DownScan and 3D Imaging.
- As with transom-mount StructureScan 3D® transducer, the Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel version deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination, plus bait and game fish separation at depths to 300'(92M) and a wider range of 600'(183M) Left & Right of coverage.
- These Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers from Airmar® are available only from Navico exclusively for StructureScan 3D® systems. These sturdy, Dual thru-hull Stainless Steel StructureScan 3D® transducers are resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used.
- Each feature a low-profile design that minimizes drag; provide exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan, DownScan Imaging and 3D Imaging technology; an optional high-performance fairing is avaliable (000-13581-001) give you greater StructureScan performance at speed; and feature a 30'(9M) transducer cable.
**Note if you require a longer cable you will need 2 each 000-12752-001 transducer extension cable**
Save $566 when you buy the NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D STAINLESS STEEL THRU HULL PAIR for only $1832 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D STAINLESS STEEL THRU HULL PAIR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Cable Length (Feet):||
NAVICO STRUCTURESCAN 3D STAINLESS STEEL THRU HULL PAIR SHIPPING & RETURN
12.00 (h) x 13.00 (w) x 16.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.