MINN KOTA ULTREX 80/IP/US2 24V 80LB 45" W/ I-PILOT BT
FREE SHIPPING for Minn Kota Ultrex 80/US2 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 24V-80lb-45"
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MINN KOTA ULTREX 80/IP/US2 24V 80LB 45" W/ I-PILOT BT PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ultrex 80/US2 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 24V-80lb-45"
Minn Kota's Ultrex gives you the control of a Fortrex®, plus all the capabilities of i-Pilot® or i-Pilot® Link™. Get ultra-responsive, comfortable Power Steering with GPS-powered tools like Spot-Lock, and change the way you fish forever.
The same heel/toe steering you're used to, made easier. Power Steering reduces steering effort and foot fatigue, making Ultrex the smoothest, most responsive motor you've ever driven.
When you take your foot off Ultrex's foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last, withoutrecoil or readjustment.
Enhanced to be the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever, Spot-Lock holds you on a spot with unparalleled precision.
Ultrex Foot Pedal w/Spot-Lock Button
Features heel-toe Power Steering and new AutoPilot and Spot-Lock buttons for hands-free navigation and anchoring. Includes 5' cord.
i-Pilot w/New Phone App
Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot system. i-Pilot lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot system features reinvented Spot-Lock - the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever - and have redesigned remote with largerscreen, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
Cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate.
The solid, one-piece construction of Ultrex's Mono-Arm bracket gives it strength that's unmatched by any other, for less wear, longer life and quieter operation.
Utilizes an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation.
Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Advantage Minn Kota
Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to guarantee it for life.
Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Volts: 24
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 45"
- Universal Sonar 2
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot
- Max. Amp Draw: 56
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-33)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Save $0 when you buy the MINN KOTA ULTREX 80/IP/US2 24V 80LB 45" W/ I-PILOT BT for only $2399 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
MINN KOTA ULTREX 80/IP/US2 24V 80LB 45" W/ I-PILOT BT VIDEOS
MINN KOTA ULTREX 80/IP/US2 24V 80LB 45" W/ I-PILOT BT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Salt Water/Fresh Water:||
|Shaft Length (Inches):||
|Voltage - Input Range (Volts):||
MINN KOTA ULTREX 80/IP/US2 24V 80LB 45" W/ I-PILOT BT SHIPPING & RETURN
8.00 (h) x 18.00 (w) x 64.00 (l)
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email.
- Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility.
- For protecting your order, $1000+ orders require signature for delivery. (Free of charge) [Because of the Covid19 paused.]
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- Because of the wrong shipping address if the item return back to us, we are charging a fee for return.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to restock charge unless their is an error on the sellers part.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at email@example.com or use the form below.