MAXWELL VWC 2500 12V 5/16" HT OR 3B CHAIN
VWC2500 Vertical Windlass & Chain Pipe 12V - 5/16" High-Test or BBB Chain OnlyThe VWC Series is designed for automatic vertical handling of chain-only anchor rodes while offering an independent capstan for the retrieval of a secondary rope and chain rode or to assist with docking procedures.Features: Fully automatic single...
SKU: NVN-61922 - UPC:
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
MAXWELL VWC 2500 12V 5/16" HT OR 3B CHAIN PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONVWC2500 Vertical Windlass & Chain Pipe 12V - 5/16" High-Test or BBB Chain Only
The VWC Series is designed for automatic vertical handling of chain-only anchor rodes while offering an independent capstan for the retrieval of a secondary rope and chain rode or to assist with docking procedures.
- Fully automatic single or dual direction chainwheel operation
- High-quality finish on above deck components, manufactured from marine grade stainless steel (AISI 316), for long term durability
- Integral chain pipe and stripper are aligned for virtually jam-tree operation providing automatic feed of chain into and out of the anchor locker
- Port and starboard chain pipes for twin installations (Sizes 2500 and above only.)
- Cone-type brake/clutch mechanism permits manual 'free fall' anchoring; Cone clutches, unlike dog clutches, provide smooth progressive engagement ensuring safe and precise operator control
- Chainwheel locking pawl
- Clutch disengagement of the chainwheel enables independent rope hauling from any direction, using the Max-grip snag-tree warping drum for positive control of all ropes
- Simple through deck installation by modular design and precise alignment of gearbox to the topworks utilising marine-grade stainless steel bolts
- Anodized aluminium gearbox and spacer tube on all models
- Heavy duty, dual direction motor, designed for marine winches
- Low Profile configurations (no warping drum) are available
- Maximum Pull/Lift: 2,500lbs / 1135kg
- Static Hold: 4,840lbs / 2200kg
- Chain Short Link: 5/16" / 8mm
- Line Speed(Normal Working): 50'/min / 15M/min
- Power Supply: 12V
- Motor(Watts): 1200W
- Net Weight - DC: 84lbs / 38kg
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2,000PSI / 138 bar
- Hydraulic Flow: 9.5gal/min / 36L/min
- Net Weight - Hyd:70lbs / 32kg
Save $1448 when you buy the MAXWELL VWC 2500 12V 5/16" HT OR 3B CHAIN for only $4346 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
MAXWELL VWC 2500 12V 5/16" HT OR 3B CHAIN USER REVIEWS
MAXWELL VWC 2500 12V 5/16" HT OR 3B CHAIN SHIPPING & RETURN
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|